Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Because you are making excuses for him.
lol
This is just what I said. It doesn't bind anyone else.
I can't find any excuses for him.
As I said earlier, I am not in bad faith either, nor blind, you have to know how to recognize his qualities.

Reactions: Old Dog

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Because you are making excuses for him.
No. She is explaining her point of view. If you disagree say so and move on. You don't need to become rude about it. Nor do you need to debate something none of us can prove.

L&P MAY be totally solo on this whole project. He MAY be incredibly disorganized. He MAY be OCD about his concept of perfection. He MAY have an entire college class working for him. He MAY have been done 5 months ago. He MAY have a 'cunning plan' to soak the patrons. NO one knows! It is all endless conjecture here with zero proof for anything. Supposition after supposition presented as fact. We can debate the impact of production rate has on fans but, we have nothing for what is actually done by L&P. Only L&P knows. SO, why ramble on about that which cannot be proven. Enjoy the game or leave it. Suffer the wait or leave it. Focus on what is known. The game, as currently revealed, and then speculate on where he is taking it. But raging on about production does NADA.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Well, seems like a good time to bail for about a week. I am NO SPOILERS here please. I know that will happen quickly so.... . Ya'll have fun!

Artorius Dr

Jun 11, 2021
No.
It means the dev has finished all the content.
Now he has to go through the update to check if everything is working correctly, do the walkthrough etc ...
So no it's not ready for everyone.
clearly thank you .. and when will everyone be able to play it ? isho is not known right?

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
No. She is explaining her point of view. If you disagree say so and move on. You don't need to become rude about it. Nor do you need to debate something none of us can prove.

L&P MAY be totally solo on this whole project. He MAY be incredibly disorganized. He MAY be OCD about his concept of perfection. He MAY have an entire college class working for him. He MAY have been done 5 months ago. He MAY have a 'cunning plan' to soak the patrons. NO one knows! It is all endless conjecture here with zero proof for anything. Supposition after supposition presented as fact. We can debate the impact of production rate has on fans but, we have nothing for what is actually done by L&P. Only L&P knows. SO, why ramble on about that which cannot be proven. Enjoy the game or leave it. Suffer the wait or leave it. Focus on what is known. The game, as currently revealed, and then speculate on where he is taking it. But raging on about production does NADA.
that is why he categorically refuses to involve another person in his work. 'Cause they're gonna have answers to all these questions.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes