hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
A few thoughts to kill the time:
- I know that Dylan is out of the game as the culprit for Aiden's blackmail. But L&P said this mistake would at some point no longer play a role. I wonder if L&P is bothering to explain why Dylan's mistake wouldn't play scooters later.

- Just as Dylan tried to sexually manipulate with the feigned resistance to Aiden, Elli could have done it with the statement that she is still a virgin. Just a thought.

- I think that Sophia unknowingly corrupted Patricia with her behavior in the club. Sophia is the older sister, married and still making out with a guy she just met. Patricia just watches, doesn't intervene, and she doesn't blame her later either. I think the people here who think Patricia is a moral authority for Sophia are wrong. Patrica takes her sister as a role model to break out of her verbal agreement with Carl.

Shanter

Jun 25, 2017
2 or 3 days to test one scene with Dylan? Why so much?
That's why. He checks the entire update. Ok...

I finished and checked the Aiden event today completely. That's why there was no 5% jump today. I'll probably will be through the P&T part on Sat/Sun. Then I'll still need at least one day to check quickly the entire update plus finishing all the additional stuff. So, don't expect the update earlier than Monday.

Reactions: skryks and lockerxx

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
How hard would it be to make a mod and play all paths? It is Ren'Py, and he does leave blank days between the playable days could you make a believable playable game with all events. No altering art work or anything, just changes to script, add a few hours to the day here maybe use a non-playable day there. Just an idea.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
And why aren't there any games about India? Brazil? Arabia? Why does everyone make games exclusively about America?
I suppose most patrons are from USA. Developers want financial support so they tend to make games that are more appealing to them.
On the top of that globalization has greatly favored American soft power via Hollywood and other mediums. People from other regions of globe tend to have at least superficial idea about American way life, so they don't mind getting that kind of content.
For instance, LnP is German and he choose an American background in his game which says a lot.

Reactions: GNFNNVCN and Baboom
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes