Jul 1, 2019
I'm only expecting about 5 minutes, mainly because this update looks solely like Aiden/Dylan route, which is of no interest to me. If you look at events like Sophia's school lessons for those not doing Aiden's tasks, they're handled in about 4 renders. So that's what I'm expecting for the side job. Maybe 60 or so for the bridal shop event, and that's likely it for me for this update.

I'm expecting more story development from the 15 incidental renders than any of the actual events of this update.
2nd part of day is usually boring mostly cause its lesbian with ellie and sophia ...

Jul 1, 2019
Why would I spend hours reading a visual novel that's incomplete? To then have to do the same 6 to 9months time to remember the plot. Or 4 or 5 years to get the full experience.

Most, and I don't mean the die hard virgins like in this thread, skim the story, understand the plot to a high level to make sure its progressing in the right direction. That's around 5 to 10mins

Are they missing out on the nuisances of the plot or dialogue sure. But the game isn't complete so why would they waste their time
4 to 5 years ? You mean 30-40 years...

Sucks for those that are over 50, they most likely never get to see the end

Well anyways man, see you in 40 years when the game gets completed...

...hope you find a replacement as good as this game because 99.999% of games here dont come close to matching this game

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Can someone tell the mods/staff members to clean up this mess, please ? It feels like this thread turned into New Delhi. Not trying to be a D#$K or disrespectful, but man, where did all those Indians pop up from ?? I saw many ppl telling them to speak english, but they just don't care.
It's definitely not you being disrespectful, but the people thinking they are better than other non-native English speakers who are following the rules. Just report them.

Tyger Tyger

May 17, 2021
It's definitely not you being disrespectful, but the people thinking they are better than other non-native English speakers who are following the rules. Just report them.
Speak (type) in Urdo, Punjabi, or Sindhi (three languages from Pakistan) with an appropriate English translation.

Reactions: GNFNNVCN
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes