lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Where does it confirm that?
it said this:
Then Ellie has the option to tell Julia about her lesbian friend Elena and try to set them up. Or she
can decide to wait and not talk about Elena yet. These decisions will lead two different events at
Sunday (Day 15)!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
it said this:
Then Ellie has the option to tell Julia about her lesbian friend Elena and try to set them up. Or she
can decide to wait and not talk about Elena yet. These decisions will lead two different events at
Sunday (Day 15)!
I wonder do we have a chance to get day 15 this year?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i think is DAY 15 not playable day 15.(day 8)
Yes, it's day 15. In the shower Ellie talking about tomorrow. It's in 0.70 update :relievedface:
Yes,thank you very much guys.I hope this Ellie can reach at least 50% of Elly from PL.
BTW thanks even more for someone mention here JOHN.Pretty nice game.And another Jessica to add in my list after DoDana,Babysitter and MSN.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
ok you can stop now if you don't like the game leave or at least give a constructive criticism
if you continue this you will get a warning and maybe a thread ban.
have a nice day
:HeyGuys:

roflfoptor

Sep 3, 2018
So far it's fine, I guess, but Sophia's an utterly intolerable prude with a ridiculously short fuse and she's an absolute bitch when she does get angry. Also, it's goddamn ages before anything sexual actually happens. I can appreciate a slow burn, but here there's very little indication that anything was ever even lit.

trevmac789

Nov 5, 2017
I have a very healthy download every month so I don't mind. It's why I prefer Renpy games because I just unren.bat them and have a look at what content there is before investing in playing. It's a pretty solid game, but yeah there isn't much sexual content.

kymico

Nov 29, 2016
Haven't played this since the 0.3 version I think......and I just brought myself up to speed in 0.55.

If you're coming in expecting some action going on here you'll be very disappointed. I will say the content is nice as a virtual novel with sexual-esque content, with beautiful renders with a snail speed burn. A slow burn is sometimes a good thing to build on but I really cannot bring myself to play this again until a few more releases pass (so I guess it'll be in 2019).

My constructive feedback is :

- Too many characters cause significant storyline progress delay. Would be good if choices can start cutting some of them off.
- Sophie is way too much of a prude - needs to cover herself from her son when wearing a bikini at her own swimming pool? Really?
- Like the direction where the teacher is going.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
Haven't played this since the 0.3 version I think......and I just brought myself up to speed in 0.55.

If you're coming in expecting some action going on here you'll be very disappointed. I will say the content is nice as a virtual novel with sexual-esque content, with beautiful renders with a snail speed burn. A slow burn is sometimes a good thing to build on but I really cannot bring myself to play this again until a few more releases pass (so I guess it'll be in 2019).

My constructive feedback is :

- Too many characters cause significant storyline progress delay. Would be good if choices can start cutting some of them off.
- Sophie is way too much of a prude - needs to cover herself from her son when wearing a bikini at her own swimming pool? Really?
- Like the direction where the teacher is going.
I like the slow peace but surprisingly the good wife path has sex scenes :D

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
She thinks wearing a swimsuit around her son is too sexual, but she doesn't mind doing something she considers sexual as a reward. The whole son storyline is a shitshow IMO.

Like that one time when she decides to talk to the son, in great detail, about why she was wearing lingerie or whatever, to the point where the horny teenage son didn't wanna hear about it anymore.

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
No, this is what YOU want to see. The rest of us are tired of the unrealistic content.
Pretty sure the majority want to see what Milfy City has seeing as the amount of patrons ICSTOR has compared to this joke of a developer is an absolute shit ton.

Reactions: trevmac789
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes