KRuger

Oct 17, 2017
Sounds like a very bad attempt to earn money for me. The only one thing which make his game unique is that there is no unrealistic situations. But if you want to reach the goal, better take a tip from games like Milfy City, because that is what people want to see.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sounds like a very bad attempt to earn money for me. The only one thing which make his game unique is that there is no unrealistic situations. But if you want to reach the goal, better take a tip from games like Milfy City, because that is what people want to see.
No, this is what YOU want to see. The rest of us are tired of the unrealistic content.

meoryou

Jan 4, 2018
This game must be played !
Not by gamer but by dev it contain all the mistake you have to avoid to make a good game : boring story, boring charactere, so empty there is no sex (it will be pegi 13 at the release) but if you are a game dev play this game and do what it don't and avoid what it do and you will have an average game add your way of creating fantasy and you will create a good game.
(for player look at the first post, you see the pics ? good you can close cause you ve seen the only interesting part in this game)

josef2600

Aug 28, 2018
some say reality ! guess what ? most of people want to escape that shity reality. we want moor to life that women made for themselves and us (men). fucking is the basic nature of us all. but today, no! you have to pay for it by blood. what has humanity become? that people say this is natural and realistic !! i don't know what to do or to say anymore. and please do not say i am insensitive or i hate women or i am in gender shit bullshit or.... . but i would say if you go against nature, the mother nature will fuck you up and pretty badly. i am just going to ask you to think about one think : research about men going mad and why ? and if you want the quick real answer, this is it "making unnatural roles for sex" like its my sister ,my dad , my ....... . and women making whose going to be their mate ! it is fucked up. you can read everything you need to now with "Sigmund Freud".

this game sucks.

best regards, Josef.

Jul 19, 2017
some say reality ! guess what ? most of people want to escape that shity reality. we want moor to life that women made for themselves and us (men). fucking is the basic nature of us all. but today, no! you have to pay for it by blood. what has humanity become? that people say this is natural and realistic !! i don't know what to do or to say anymore. and please do not say i am insensitive or i hate women or i am in gender shit bullshit or.... . but i would say if you go against nature, the mother nature will fuck you up and pretty badly. i am just going to ask you to think about one think : research about men going mad and why ? and if you want the quick real answer, this is it "making unnatural roles for sex" like its my sister ,my dad , my ....... . and women making whose going to be their mate ! it is fucked up. you can read everything you need to now with "Sigmund Freud".

this game sucks.

best regards, Josef.
Close the door on your way out

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
This is definitely the most ambitious adult game i have ever played, the attention to detail it's incredible, plus, the characters and history are (so far) realistic and believable, It takes it's time to build up tension, and, it really wants to develope the progress of the story, the only "problem" with it, need more action

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes