dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
I liked the JOHN game in its 0.1 incarnation. Interesting character direction and pretty model work. I will look forward to seeing how the dev grows and how that comes into his game.

Despite this being an "old" game, I look forward to this dev doing the same. He has made some missteps, most noticeably trying to change his game midstream to please some louder complaints, but he appears to have reversed course and is back on track.

The games are not really comparable and thus can easily both be enjoyed. I think the harsh criticism by robin is unwarranted and might be best responded to by the aphorism, "Do unto others". Such full-throated defense of this game is much weakened by uncalled for attacks on other games.
I do not attack other games. Simply games are conceptually different. They are similar tench high quality pictures. For me, of course, the game Wife and Mother is in the first place, but Jessica O'Neill likes me the same, I played it. Just do not need to equalize them.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
The fact that we're all posting about other good games (or in my case rubbish games in earlier post) tends to make me think a lot are losing interest in this game. That might not be the case for actual Patreons, but that's how it seems here. It was suggested far earlier by others that the game had spent too long in the introduction phase and put too many characters in. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with that conception but if its a symptom for a virus spreading in fans then L&P may need to alter the strategy (something I don't want to see him do as he should stick to his vision). Some games stick to the same location (Big Brother) and this becomes claustrophobic. I love it that L&P add's new locations (now we will see Patricia's place) this keeps it fresh to me. But you guys have just spent page after page on here recently trying to figure out which character is which and that's alarming to me. Suggests the "Too many characters" might be true. :disappointed:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Bloody hell, be civil already. Such pointless attacks and fights...

Also there's a game suggestion forum and general discussions, if you want to ask for recommendations go to the former, if you want to discuss your favourite games go to the latter.

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Well, the art is great. But this is another example of game that is just way too ambitious. It would be better to have a tight game with clear branches and clearly defined characters.

Maybe have sequels featuring the same characters in different situations, to expand on it.

This is what comes from devs not answering to any producers. This is why 99% of the completed games, even on here, are from actual companies.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
"How would you rate your progress in 0.06?. "

I still have to finish the rendering of the football game evening, then the little event where Patricia picks up Sophia for the vengeance on the thugs, and then also the last surprise event where I want also maybe to try something new out.

rachelrising

Sep 25, 2017
That sounds good.
How about we all try something new, too? Let's wait and chill ;)
I can't stand to see 5 new replies like "when new update pls"

mikie

Jul 4, 2017
"How would you rate your progress in 0.06?. "

I still have to finish the rendering of the football game evening, then the little event where Patricia picks up Sophia for the vengeance on the thugs, and then also the last surprise event where I want also maybe to try something new out.
i hope it was the right choice, regarding the thugs, in keeping it without help by police

dont wanna replay, just because of wrong decision there

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
And face it there will never be any incest in a wife and mother. (Unless of course if the designer WANT to get kicked out of patreon.)
Nah, the dev could just replace all family members with "step" and we get our patch. Too many efforts were placed into the son and daughter route, so the dev is certainly planning to continue there.
I'm more concerned, that someone at patreon might think that some characters look too young.

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
MC Sophia's hair color turning black in the shower. Do you think hair changing color when you are taking a bath? ... Sophia has a size as an Asian girl's boobs, a bit bigger boobs, please. When Sophia with the dress her body looking good but when she is in the shower or half-naked her body does show that good looking anymore. Did it suppose to be better looking when she is naked, right?

Reactions: datastorm3600

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
MC Sophia's hair color turning black in the shower. Do you think hair changing color when you are taking a bath? ... Sophia has a size as an Asian girl's boobs, a bit bigger boobs, please. When Sophia with the dress her body looking good but when she is in the shower or half-naked her body does show that good looking anymore. Did it suppose to be better looking when she is naked, right?
Sophia doesn't need bigger boobs. Not every game needs ridiculously large titted characters. Especially games like this which seem to follow a more realistic approach and not instantly having sex with whomever crosses her path.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Alan1986 "When Sophia with the dress her body looking good but when she is in the shower or half-naked her body does show that good looking anymore."

Dam, you know when I went Clubbing (back in the day) that happened a lot. I'd only had 15 pints of Beer and the girl looked amazing... but next morning naked in bed... WOW :closedtongue:

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
Alan1986 "When Sophia with the dress her body looking good but when she is in the shower or half-naked her body does show that good looking anymore."

Dam, you know when I went Clubbing (back in the day) that happened a lot. I'd only had 15 pints of Beer and the girl looked amazing... but next morning naked in bed... WOW :closedtongue:
You were drunken ... LOL

Alan1986

Apr 17, 2018
Sophia doesn't need bigger boobs. Not every game needs ridiculously large titted characters. Especially games like this which seem to follow a more realistic approach and not instantly having sex with whomever crosses her path.
Did I mention large or huge boobs? I said a bit bigger boobs. Read the sentence before you posted. BTW, "Whoever" nor "Whomever", whomever is not even English vocabulary. Thanks

madbloke

May 4, 2017
The fact that we're all posting about other good games (or in my case rubbish games in earlier post) tends to make me think a lot are losing interest in this game. That might not be the case for actual Patreons, but that's how it seems here. It was suggested far earlier by others that the game had spent too long in the introduction phase and put too many characters in. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with that conception but if its a symptom for a virus spreading in fans then L&P may need to alter the strategy (something I don't want to see him do as he should stick to his vision). Some games stick to the same location (Big Brother) and this becomes claustrophobic. I love it that L&P add's new locations (now we will see Patricia's place) this keeps it fresh to me. But you guys have just spent page after page on here recently trying to figure out which character is which and that's alarming to me. Suggests the "Too many characters" might be true. :disappointed:
Ha Ha, I see what you did there :eek:penedeyewink:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
And face it there will never be any incest in a wife and mother. (Unless of course if the designer WANT to get kicked out of patreon.)
We‘ll see incest part.
The only way I can think of to play it safe, is to release two versions. One censored for Patreon, where all the "Patreon-not-compatible scenes" are pixelated. And release an uncensored version on my little website.

Reactions: dima1986
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes