Bonobosaurus

Jul 1, 2017
I have been looking for my 16th Dylan point for a while now and was not able to find it. I'm aware of the fact that there are hidden points, so I checked my scores before some decisions and happened to note that there is no point trigger when I choose Dylan's advice in the video game scene. Is is ok ? Else, is there possibly something I miss, knowing I always take "filthy paths", as Dylan's points seem linked to this. Thanks in advance.
PS : Just to be sure, yes , I had both points in the shower scene and I got the tickling event's hidden point.

K9

May 28, 2017
I have been looking for my 16th Dylan point for a while now and was not able to find it. I'm aware of the fact that there are hidden points, so I checked my scores before some decisions and happened to note that there is no point trigger when I choose Dylan's advice in the video game scene.
Choose Sam instead and let them go crazy over the game when you're playing with them. You'll get one point with both and one Filthy point.

Reactions: Bonobosaurus

LucasDigne

Jul 30, 2018
And what did you expect in 8 days?
Lust and Passion wrote that the storyline is already written, so i thought that 8 days for renders is enough. I guess that the next patreon post after another 8-10 days will also be the screenshoot, and i am upset about it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So for the people who are new here and wondering or don't know about the some things, I'll say you somethings that I know.
The next update is coming maybe in September, I said maybe because Dev himself doesn't know when he is gonna release it so maybe he would release it in 2nd or 3rd week of September (not confirm)
If you played the game then don't expect a crazy update ,the next update according to Dev would be the rest of the day 7 so maybe he'll draft in some good scenes, maybe he might just spice it up we don't know but it would just be 4-5 scenes so no excitement on that(I'm saying this coz after the release of the update some of the people would be disappointed and would say it was short or something so just lowering the expectations).
So for people who are new and wanna play the game but wanna know abt sex scenes,well I'm sorry mate! there are no sex scenes yet but the story telling is good and game itself is beautiful like the characters and everything so I don't think you'd be disappointed if you try it out.

Lastly for people who want sex scenes and stuff ,you'd get them eventually but you'd need to wait so if you don't wanna spoil it for yourself then comeback around Xmas 2018 maybe just maybe we may have some sex scenes then(not a promise but an assumption).it's rather good to play like atleast a day or 2 after few months rather than waiting for a month and playing half a day for 5min(my personal opinion).
If Sophia doesn't have sex with her husband until the end of this year,she must get a divorce:)

The football game evening

Neil (the neighbor friend) came by to watch the football game with Liam. Sophia joins them. How the evening goes depends on the one hand if Sophia drinks with the men and on the other hand if she's filthy or a good wife.
We talking for real football,right?He is from Germany so must be.

Reactions: Hlextor and Bunta

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
If Sophia doesn't have sex with her husband until the end of this year,she must get a divorce:)

We talking for real football,right?He is from Germany so must be.
The game is played in a fictional American city?
So the only American football is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you mean European football?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
You dont really need that, just play with both saves Good Wife and Flirty
Actually, is not just a Good Wife and Flirty route. For example, in shower with Ellie has two completely different dialogues. Dev will write a official walkthrough.

Reactions: dima1986
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes