Original21

Aug 24, 2018
Hello guys ,the plot and the graphics are amazing ,im really surprized ..! Is there a site that i can see when the game is updated and download it ? (ANDROID DEVICE ) thank you!

*sorry for my english

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

fakerdude

Mar 10, 2018
Hello guys ,the plot and the graphics are amazing ,im really surprized ..! Is there a site that i can see when the game is updated and download it ? (ANDROID DEVICE ) thank you!

*sorry for my english
Maybe this one?

Unless you wanna pay (? In that case go to the dev's patreon page (page 1).

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
So for the people who are new here and wondering or don't know about the some things, I'll say you somethings that I know.
The next update is coming maybe in September, I said maybe because Dev himself doesn't know when he is gonna release it so maybe he would release it in 2nd or 3rd week of September (not confirm)
If you played the game then don't expect a crazy update ,the next update according to Dev would be the rest of the day 7 so maybe he'll draft in some good scenes, maybe he might just spice it up we don't know but it would just be 4-5 scenes so no excitement on that(I'm saying this coz after the release of the update some of the people would be disappointed and would say it was short or something so just lowering the expectations).
So for people who are new and wanna play the game but wanna know abt sex scenes,well I'm sorry mate! there are no sex scenes yet but the story telling is good and game itself is beautiful like the characters and everything so I don't think you'd be disappointed if you try it out.

Lastly for people who want sex scenes and stuff ,you'd get them eventually but you'd need to wait so if you don't wanna spoil it for yourself then comeback around Xmas 2018 maybe just maybe we may have some sex scenes then(not a promise but an assumption).it's rather good to play like atleast a day or 2 after few months rather than waiting for a month and playing half a day for 5min(my personal opinion).

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Just to avoid confusion. If the dev mentioned something about his unique models, he didn't mean that he created them from zero by himself for sure. He took official DAZ Studio assests (characters, clothings, buildings, things etc.) and started to modify them (shaping them). This way you can create person slimmer or fatter, bigger boobs, shorten legs or hair, color of the eyes, massive hips etc. So finally the character CAN looks very much different than the original. And that's why are we looking for the "source asset" he used for soccer mom. He could do a lot of morphing to her and that makes our "investigation" harder :cool:.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I tried 10 different Models out (as mentioned earlier) and all didn't look quite right. If you look at the m/c's mother in Big Brother and then look at her in the Mod Untold Stories, you will see that Ann is clearly not the same model. The Artist tried a different Model and as a result many people have moaned and complained she doesn't look right. That's no fault of the Artist, if they can't find the right DAZ G3F Model with the correct Morphing, Shaders and Hair that the original Artist made then they will look considerably different. As Lockhear said the Model is pre-made by DAZ or Renderosity, but L&P etc. can edit them as much as they like (and he has), the 'original' Sophia is actually a Fairy or Elf type person so has weird teeth if you open her mouth. Hope that clears things up a bit. :)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes