Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

How's progress Lust? Are you still hoping to release before you go away?
2d

I can never do it before. I had some very serious private problems the last days and could hardly work on it. The scenes I've already created I'll take with me, edit them and program/translate the game until then. Plus I will use this time abroad to create the walkthrough.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mark17

May 15, 2017

2d

I can never do it before. I had some very serious private problems the last days and could hardly work on it. The scenes I've already created I'll take with me, edit them and program/translate the game until then. Plus I will use this time abroad to create the walkthrough.
good damn, get you slav ass to work

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017

2d

"I had some very serious private problems"
Probably Mom had check why is son are alway on is computer and she found what is the project about !

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018

And when about you plan to release an update? And how many rendering plans?

@I don't know to both. Sometime in September. It will highly probable have more renders than 0.055 and hotter scenes. While I'm away I'll do the programming for what I already got. Plus the walkthrough. And I'm also planning to write on some story lines.

Reactions: f9597

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
We are promised more hot scenes and the author said earlier about some kind of surprise at the end. Can not wait.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
*drools* amazing. when is the next content update? PLS more mom and kids stuff...PLS.

Chowdog

Jun 19, 2018
Why are people acting surprised? We've warned you fanboys about this joke of a developer and every update he's only reaffirmed how much of a joke he is.

This game is LITERALLY Dual Family 2.0. A few good renders that keep people loyal whereas everything else, is a complete fucking joke

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Why are people acting surprised? We've warned you fanboys about this joke of a developer and every update he's only reaffirmed how much of a joke he is.

This game is LITERALLY Dual Family 2.0. A few good renders that keep people loyal whereas everything else, is a complete fucking joke
I am honestly not sure what the point of these kind of posts is? It feels masturbatory in some way ...at least I am hoping *someone* is getting off to this otherwise those comments (in a fan thread of the game) are simply a waste of bits and bytes.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

The game is „Made in Germany”! You know what i mean. ;) We should have a little patience.

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
What excuses? And who promised you sex on the 7th day of the game of 30? What is the name of this person who deceived you?
You're kidding right? It's Day 14 now, not 7 (if there's truly only 16 days left this really needs to pick up the pace), and you can play this MC as a full-on slut who's sexually frustrated, basically gagging to be spitroasted by her son and his best friend, and when she finally gets some dedicated cock-time from her husband she goes ice cold the moment said son and friend see her in something less skimpy than most public cosplay outfits?

It defies reason. If anything that should turn her on, not off... And who the fuck stops when they're that close to finally getting what they need? I've been caught in flagrante a few times over the years, by roommates and house guests; if you're that horny you just kick the door closed right? Or maybe if you're spiteful you try to out-compete the noise from the television in the other room. You don't just cold-shoulder your lover.

Shadde03

Mar 6, 2017
You're kidding right? It's Day 14 now, not 7 (if there's truly only 16 days left this really needs to pick up the pace), and you can play this MC as a full-on slut who's sexually frustrated, basically gagging to be spitroasted by her son and his best friend, and when she finally gets some dedicated cock-time from her husband she goes ice cold the moment said son and friend see her in something less skimpy than most public cosplay outfits?

It defies reason. If anything that should turn her on, not off... And who the fuck stops when they're that close to finally getting what they need? I've been caught in flagrante a few times over the years, by roommates and house guests; if you're that horny you just kick the door closed right? Or maybe if you're spiteful you try to out-compete the noise from the television in the other room. You don't just cold-shoulder your lover.
We are at the 7th PLAYABLE day out of 30, but it is also the 14th day in the story as explained many times before.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes