Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Any theories as to why Farrah, Robin1986 and Starlight08 all write in the exact same style, all post exclusively in this thread, all post only about how the dev is awesome and haters suck, are all online at the same time of the day, and all have knowledge even the highest tier patreons dont have ("the dev says")?
I never said Dev is awesome mate I only said his story telling is good and not only me or the other two gentlemen you've mentioned,many people in here say it and no one sucks, you are entitled to hate it's your personal emotional even I hate some things about this game but the thing that I hate the most is it has too little content and the updates are slow like this thing started back in September of 2017 and I don't think it has enough content right now.look people over here I mean most of them talk about not having any sexual stuff yet and I totally agree with them but look we know that eventually this game is going to get n number of sex scenes .I don't comment about not having sex scenes coz it doesn't have enough content and Dev is too slow giving out updates if we would have gotten like proper updates no one would've been bothered.so i would take an update which has like 2 playable days once in a while rather than an update which has 2-3scenes and make no difference to the story!yeah I admit I love the story and everything and I like dev's idea of teasing and I promise if this had good amount of content, if we were atleast playing 11th or 12th playable day no one would have complained about no sex thing!I can confirm that I'm not a patreon for this game and if Dev gave me any insights I would have not even bothered to comment over here! And I think it's the same with other gentlemen and maybe all of us!peace!

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Actually thinking that someone would buy positive feedback in 2k18 OMEGALUL

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
so far the only thing that patreons voted was hair cut of patricia and one for sophia.

sian

Jan 12, 2018
yep, android doesn't like that video codec
i have to reencode both videos and make a new apk
this may take a while, i update the above post, when i'm done
sorry
Plz can you post me again? I can't download it and I think that link was dead. :')

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
How to get dylen for 16 ponint??
You need to be on filthy path to be able to get all 16 Dylan points. So filthy path to trigger Dylan shower scene (2 Dylan points), filthy path to trigger Dylan room scene where Sophia tickles Dylan to cheer him up (2 hidden Dylan points), filthy path for pool scene (1 Dylan point), filthy path for playing game with the boys scene choose "listen to Sam" option (1 Dylan point).

Reactions: Starlight08

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
any news about the update guys??
Nothing firm, but he posted on his Patreon page that his goal is finish all the renders by August 27th and release the game by September 4th. No guarantees, but don't get too excited until the first week of September :)

Reactions: alexchax0

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Or you can use save editor or console if you don't want to replay it
If you use editor, don't forget about triggers. Not only Dylan's points.Or you get errors in future.
Nothing firm, but he posted on his Patreon page that his goal is finish all the renders by August 27th and release the game by September 4th. No guarantees, but don't get too excited until the first week of September :)
I think, he said about release probably before 27th. Before away. But yes, have a chance getting after 4th september.

Reactions: dima1986

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I wonder if the game is going to have any animations..... the sphia/liam scene on the good wife path should have gotten an animation imo

BSoda

Aug 17, 2016
Any theories as to why Farrah, Robin1986 and Starlight08 all write in the exact same style, all post exclusively in this thread, all post only about how the dev is awesome and haters suck, are all online at the same time of the day, and all have knowledge even the highest tier patreons dont have ("the dev says")?
Not sure why you pick those three when there are easily more than twice as much "haters" with 100% identical behavior...just dissing instead of praising.

Also: Same timezone = same time online and that insider "knowledge" (lol) can all be found in this very thread. L&P (the game dev) posts here randomly and dropped all that info.

sian

Jan 12, 2018
You need to be on filthy path to be able to get all 16 Dylan points. So filthy path to trigger Dylan shower scene (2 Dylan points), filthy path to trigger Dylan room scene where Sophia tickles Dylan to cheer him up (2 hidden Dylan points), filthy path for pool scene (1 Dylan point), filthy path for playing game with the boys scene choose "listen to Sam" option (1 Dylan point).
Thz

Reactions: mirgio

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018

How's progress Lust? Are you still hoping to release before you go away?
2d

I can never do it before. I had some very serious private problems the last days and could hardly work on it. The scenes I've already created I'll take with me, edit them and program/translate the game until then. Plus I will use this time abroad to create the walkthrough.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes