Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

The football game evening

Neil (the neighbor friend) came by to watch the football game with Liam. Sophia joins them. How the evening goes depends on the one hand if Sophia drinks with the men and on the other hand if she's filthy or a good wife.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Evening of the day promises terrific, sth to wait for. Of course she drinks and sth happens. But could somebody remind when Sophia is going together with Patricia to give a lessons those two perverts from subway station? Is it going to happen before the evening TV football session or after? And what if she drinks too much and goes to sleep ?

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018

Carl isn't the most important character but how Sophia approaches him will influence the end of the storyline with Patricia, and you'll learn Patricia's and Carl's marriage secret.

I like the Darnell character. I hope we seem more of him and we get the option to see him get into some mischief!
2d

Yes there is something planned with him. But for that Dylan's reactions to other guys's behavior to Sophia are deciding.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

The football game evening

Neil (the neighbor friend) came by to watch the football game with Liam. Sophia joins them. How the evening goes depends on the one hand if Sophia drinks with the men and on the other hand if she's filthy or a good wife.
Is Neil watching football while drinking Scotch out of a martini class?

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
L&P should released this game on steam. With the high quality plus low amount of sexual stuff, i doubt steam would bar him especially since games like house party and other eroges are on steam now

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes