lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Maybe 7. Maid is Nathalie, but who is Claire. I saw Claire stat on save editor.
claire is sam/julia mom?or one of ellie friends?
edit: nope amber is sam/julia mom.
i found her is the milf hairdresser!!!

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
i think claire is one event in the game.that 6 (ellie-patricia-natalie-alyssa-vicky-emma) are the real full romance.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
dude is the very first version.so far was a intro of characters with a little of sex.
Between these games there is nothing in common, except for the "female protagonist". But I really like full lesbian lines in games, when I play FMC (not a stupid threesome with men). And JOHN for now looks like a whore-sim, but very high quality. Let's well see, what happen next.

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Just had a look at dev patreon page and I was afraid this would happen.dev had like 552 or something patreons and that number has decreased to 548 .now he has a monthly earnings of 3,994$ whereas he had 4090$ like 2 days ago.this may not be an alarming decrease but tbh this is not a good sign.lets be honest this game has been out for 11months now and the content that this game has is probably not sufficient to what it should be after 11months.yeah the story is good,the art work is excellent and everything is fine but the progress of this game is not what you expect or what you want after 11months.the only problem with this game is the updates which are quite inconsistent.updates once in two months could kill the interest in some of the people towards the game and might just make them stop supporting it!i hope dev just notices it and speeds up the content creation and gives the updates at regular intervals!this is by far the best game (story wise)out there and i hope it doesnt end up unfinished as dev could loose interest when he feels that he's not got enough support!

Reactions: dima1986

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
dude is the very first version.so far was a intro of characters with a little of sex.
I know this is the first version. But she is very stereotyped. Let it be very good. With our game, it can not even be compared, except the quality of the pictures. And yet there is no incest, which is the same minus.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I'll admit my "hype" for A Wife and Mother has gone down simply because of the lack of action in the game so far. The rate of advancement tells me that there will be very little sexual content for some time. (If there were now, it would be very out of place.) But that doesn't mean I now dislike the game. I am still eager to see where this is going and following his progress closely.

Jessica O'Neil: Hard News, which people are comparing to this, has only just started but has had more sexual content already without feeling forced. So I am now more hyped for that game because the quality of renders is just as good and the story just as interesting (I am not into incest).

However, I am not paying for either of these (I would like to but can't for reasons I won't go into here) so both of these games have my wholehearted support. It is fantastic that these games are being made and fantastic that we have a chance to play them through F95zone. So can't we all just get along and give the authors our moral support and encouragement (if not financial support) as well as a little patience to see their game through? Let's celebrate the effort going into these games and build them up with encouragement and constructive suggestions, instead of ripping them down.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I liked the JOHN game in its 0.1 incarnation. Interesting character direction and pretty model work. I will look forward to seeing how the dev grows and how that comes into his game.

Despite this being an "old" game, I look forward to this dev doing the same. He has made some missteps, most noticeably trying to change his game midstream to please some louder complaints, but he appears to have reversed course and is back on track.

The games are not really comparable and thus can easily both be enjoyed. I think the harsh criticism by robin is unwarranted and might be best responded to by the aphorism, "Do unto others". Such full-throated defense of this game is much weakened by uncalled for attacks on other games.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes