armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

hunchojack808

Apr 26, 2018
I am facing a problem with this game.While ellie is in bathroom and sophia gets into and then comes back from the bathroom the game crashes.
Here is the pic of my current stats of sophia. the txt file is included of the crash

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I am facing a problem with this game.While ellie is in bathroom and sophia gets into and then comes back from the bathroom the game crashes.
Here is the pic of my current stats of sophia. the txt file is included of the crash

"NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room' is not defined" - That's it.
When you use saveditor, do not forget about triggers with events.

K9

May 28, 2017

The shower problem and another come from the fact that a couple of variables (thugs in the subway and sharing a cabin with Ellie in the clothes' store) are not defined the way they should be if you're using an old save.

You'll have to replay from day 12 if you have the saves, or you can use the save I join (start of day 14, max filthy and lesbian).
All those errors can be "managed". Just enable developers console (by using unren - you will enable using SHIFT+O during the game) and then a few screens before that error just open the console (SHIFT+O) and type the name of the variable in your error, which is not defined (day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room is your example) and add = 0 or = 1. So full sentence will be day13_Sophia_Ellie_shared_fitting_room = 1 - this means (i think) that Sophia was in fitting room with Ellie. = 0 means she wasn't. I hope i am right, but i avoided all errors using it. Press ENTER and then press ESC to return to the game and continue. If you encounter another "not defined" error - use the same procedure. I used it three or four times in this update. Beware - all characters as case sensitive.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Hlextor: Don’t be too cross with robin1986. He has a point

Maybe he has a point, spamming same drivel sucks like "why no sex?", but it's up to the Moderator fella to sort out Spammers. The Mod deleted my silly joke post off the other day with Clowns, fair enough, off topic. But just remember, 150 pages of whoever posting "Come back in 2 years" is really not helping Lust and Passion gain more Patrons as people are seeing that and thinking "This game must really suck if he keeps saying that" and they go elsewhere for whatever vices they are after. As I keep saying, we need constructive feedback be it good or bad.

Reactions: Hlextor

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018

I think there is some issue with the saves in newer versions with the triggers, just play from day 12 and you will be fine

Reactions: GGTOGNON

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Sophia goes upstairs to Ellie's room to look for something to surprise Neil and her husband in the living room. Only possible if Sophia drank one glass with the men and is more filthy than good wife!
What this surprise will be I'm keeping open for speculations for now. In any case this "TV football game event" will have an effect on the further course of Sophia's evening (depending on her decisions).

This is the penultimate teaser image before the release. I can tell you an approximate release date of 0.06 only after Friday this week.

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
without animations, uptades take 1,5 or 2 months (just half day), i cant imagine how take with animations :)

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Sophia goes upstairs to Ellie's room to look for something to surprise Neil and her husband in the living room. Only possible if Sophia drank one glass with the men and is more filthy than good wife!
What this surprise will be I'm keeping open for speculations for now. In any case this "TV football game event" will have an effect on the further course of Sophia's evening (depending on her decisions).

This is the penultimate teaser image before the release. I can tell you an approximate release date of 0.06 only after Friday this week.
I think Sophia want to take her daughter's cheerleading outfit.:p

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Sophia goes upstairs to Ellie's room to look for something to surprise Neil and her husband in the living room.
I‘m wondering. What could it be. What is she looking for in her daughters room?
I think Sophia want to take her daughter's cheerleading outfit.
Well this could be

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018
After finishing the match, Sophia:angel: slept with Ellie's dildo:evilsmile: and Dylan's newspaper:evilupset: at the stake:WutFace:in the act of cleansing.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes