Axel84525

Sep 2, 2017

Can some share please?

Sophia goes upstairs to Ellie's room to look for something to surprise Neil and her husband in the living room. Only possible if Sophia drank one glass with the men and is more filthy than good wife!
What this surprise will be I'm keeping open for speculations for now. In any case this "TV football game event" will have an effect on the further course of Sophia's evening (depending on her decisions).

This is the penultimate teaser image before the release. I can tell you an approximate release date of 0.06 only after Friday this week.

Reactions: Otyi and Stuwi71

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the last tease image is for the patricia X sophia scene vs the homeless and then the firty scene.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
About 70 renderers are your fictions. In LP, the quality and the plot are two heads higher.
maybe the art is good. but if he continue delivering around 100 renders per release then the game will be the worse. cause he promised too much at the beginning and he's still promising. but the truth is that there was nothing on the 3 last updates. he decided himself to divide the builds and deliver half updates in order to speed up things. but you can notice that the half update with almost nothing in it takes around 2 months. which means a full update takes around 3 or 4 months with a very small amount of content. I think the example to follow in this case is milfy city. where the game quality is at very high level and he delivers more often and with huge content (1200 renders) with too much amazing animations...which is supposed to need too much time to be released. AWAM started with a huge demo (1000 renders) and he promised big releases once a month to bait supporters. but now he's delivering poor half builds with 70 to 100 renders every 2 months. this game gets worse day by day and I don't think this dev will finish it.

Reactions: Hentai_Lover00

Skywise

Jun 19, 2018
so many complaints. the game is great sure little slow he stated it would be both in getting to lewd content and popping out updates. call me when all you start making games while working

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
maybe the art is good. but if he continue delivering around 100 renders per release then the game will be the worse. cause he promised too much at the beginning and he's still promising. but the truth is that there was nothing on the 3 last updates. he decided himself to divide the builds and deliver half updates in order to speed up things. but you can notice that the half update with almost nothing in it takes around 2 months. which means a full update takes around 3 or 4 months with a very small amount of content. I think the example to follow in this case is milfy city. where the game quality is at very high level and he delivers more often and with huge content (1200 renders) with too much amazing animations...which is supposed to need too much time to be released. AWAM started with a huge demo (1000 renders) and he promised big releases once a month to bait supporters. but now he's delivering poor half builds with 70 to 100 renders every 2 months. this game gets worse day by day and I don't think this dev will finish it.
Nonsense write. 100 pieces were only once. And the game came out in one or two weeks.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
I feel so sorry for L&P. 50 pages ago people were ranting and moaning that his updates had too many pictures and the size was too much for downloading etc. He then granted those wishes like a true sport and cut it down, and now, pages of complaints about it being too short and not enough. Dammed if you do, dammed if you don't... :rolleyes: I'm writing my own production at the moment and when I see stuff like this, it puts me right off frankly.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Which is why, as a creator, you need to keep true to your vision. If it turns out financially viable, great. If not, at least you created something you are proud of.

Plus, it's not always a fair barometer of success to "poll" the views of pirates. Looking at L&P's Patreon page, it seems he's getting a fair amount of support, somehow despite the lamenting that often takes place here.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Nonsense write. 100 pieces were only once. And the game came out in one or two weeks.
the last half update came out on August 8, and he will inform us about the next half update release date on next friday and it will be Sept 14. so 5 weeks to inform us about the delivery date and who knows when he will deliver....maybe after 2 more weeks!!?? and here we are talking about a half update. I know he's not the only dev who don't keep his word about deadlines. but he is the one who promised too much since the beginning and he is the one who raised the supporters expectations level very high...and that's why most of them are disappointed now.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
@momojean

Well that would be the Tortoise and Hare analogy then, if true. He just took a break, so lets hope he's all refreshed and got a new drive and thirst. As mentioned earlier by another member, he should stand proud of what he has done. :)

@Ignatz

True words said. That's where language comes in to play. This thread would be full of Fans and those paying in Patron (and in here) are Supporters. What you're saying is "Fans" are saying this not "Supporters". But just because we're the "Fans" doesn't mean that "Supporters" are only correct and leading the Developer the right way. Look at Gumdrop, he's acting like he's Bulletproof and hasn't posted an update in 6 months. Maybe he's going to deliver a whopping 4gb update soon, which would justify this action, who knows?

Reactions: farrah

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
the last half update came out on August 8, and he will inform us about the next half update release date on next friday and it will be Sept 14. so 5 weeks to inform us about the delivery date and who knows when he will deliver....maybe after 2 more weeks!!?? and here we are talking about a half update. I know he's not the only dev who don't keep his word about deadlines. but he is the one who promised too much since the beginning and he is the one who raised the supporters expectations level very high...and that's why most of them are disappointed now.
Update 0.06 was scheduled for release on August 27. The author had problems he did not have time. Then he left before September 4. All this he wrote and we know.

Reactions: ttzzmm and farrah

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. See, that's when you lose some people. It's such an irreconcilable comment. From my perspective there are MANY well-plotted games out there. This is one of them. However, nothing in this game, to me, invalidates that quality of some fine other games out there.

But, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I just think you are missing some good entertainment out there with perhaps a too-narrow view of plot.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Heh. See, that's when you lose some people. It's such an irreconcilable comment. From my perspective there are MANY well-plotted games out there. This is one of them. However, nothing in this game, to me, invalidates that quality of some fine other games out there.

But, it's your opinion and you are entitled to it. I just think you are missing some good entertainment out there with perhaps a too-narrow view of plot.
Of course there are another well-plotted games. After this game, for me the plot has become an important criterion. And i found that many games have problems with him.

Reactions: dima1986
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes