fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Sophia goes upstairs to Ellie's room to look for something to surprise Neil and her husband in the living room. Only possible if Sophia drank one glass with the men and is more filthy than good wife!
What this surprise will be I'm keeping open for speculations for now. In any case this "TV football game event" will have an effect on the further course of Sophia's evening (depending on her decisions).

This is the penultimate teaser image before the release. I can tell you an approximate release date of 0.06 only after Friday this week.
Hmmmmm.... Maybe she remembers finding this in Ellie's room...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018

Sophia goes upstairs to Ellie's room to look for something to surprise Neil and her husband in the living room. Only possible if Sophia drank one glass with the men and is more filthy than good wife!
What this surprise will be I'm keeping open for speculations for now. In any case this "TV football game event" will have an effect on the further course of Sophia's evening (depending on her decisions).

This is the penultimate teaser image before the release. I can tell you an approximate release date of 0.06 only after Friday this week.
how did you get this scene? I never seen this before

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Well, if next update ends up with 70 renders i think that LP needs to take lessons from DrPinkCake, dev of Acting lessons game that give us monthly updates with 700+ renders and animations and a great story. :HeyGuys:

dima1986

Jun 25, 2018
Well, if next update ends up with 70 renders i think that LP needs to take lessons from DrPinkCake, dev of Acting lessons game that give us monthly updates with 700+ renders and animations and a great story. :HeyGuys:
About 70 renderers are your fictions. In LP, the quality and the plot are two heads higher.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes