Jul 1, 2021
At Patricia home : 'We have one sweet Shetland pony and two American Thoroughbreds'
View attachment 1296331 View attachment 1296332

Ellie "Can I stay overnight at your place, aunt Patricia, please?"
Patricia "Cutie, next weekend I'll bring you to our place and you can play with the pony as long as you want!"

Apparently, the pony is for Ellie :sneaky:

At Zoey ranch (40 miles fro the city) : who knows...
tipper and the animal will fuck sofia??!! haha

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Actually, Nathalie giving a bath to Sophia after running would have been a great idea to speed up the things more.

Talking about maids, this reminds me of The Handmaiden, the greatest erotic movie of all time, hands down. By the same director of the legendary Oldboy.

Unrealistic, but nice.
I hope in the next Ellie/Dylan event we will have something like this, Ellie asks Dylan to help her with a sharp tooth that keeps cutting her :unsure: ;)

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Hlextor
Jul 1, 2021
I need all these programs to make a game similar to this wife and mother game .. yes?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I need all these programs to make a game similar to this wife and mother game .. yes?

Only DAZ.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Bane71, What kind of stockings does Nathalie wear? Or not. The latest teaser does not clarify the problem
Because with a small bikini and your stockings :p
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/07/1321344_1626345526828.png

might not wear :unsure:

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I'm thinking something like: in the scene with Nathalie on her knees, her stockings ripped and she took them off. Hence the next scene: "Sexy little surprize", by the door, without stockings.

Aillor Nailo

Sep 12, 2020
I think the "Sam event" might not be about Sam really. If he is performing, the main interaction would be between those who are listening (Sophia, Patricia and/or Ellie). Yes they could talk to Sam before and after, but during it would be hard. So this might be another "lesbian development task". Thoughts?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I think the "Sam event" might not be about Sam really. If he is performing, the main interaction would be between those who are listening (Sophia, Patricia and/or Ellie). Yes they could talk to Sam before and after, but during it would be hard. So this might be another "lesbian development task". Thoughts?
Absolutely not, this is very much a hetero event and is definitely with Sam. The concert part isn't really the important part or the event ( atleast from an erotic scene point of view ). The second half of the event after the performance is where the actual event lies. Ellie hasn't even been confirmed to be coming to the concert.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes