nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sometime ago L&P wrote that the Ellie route would split into 3 routes and would involve Logan/Sophia and of course Ellie.
How big/small a part Sophia/Logan would play or what there involvement would be is unknown,I am sure that I told you bout this
Could be:
1. Ellie+Logan and Sophia
2. Ellie+Julia and Sophia
3. Ellie+Dylan and Sophia

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Like L&P his supporters are also a bunch of c_ucks.
Everytime you open your mouth you only blurt out something unpleasant.
Respecting the creators wishes is not being a cuck. It's honouring his word. Plus they pay for the teasers, why should they share it with you if they don't want to.
The patreons on every thread do it willingly or out of Thier goodness, not because they are obligated to. So you don't have the right to call them anything if they choose not to share.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Everytime you open your mouth you only blurt out something unpleasant.
Respecting the creators wishes is not being a cuck. It's honouring his word. Plus they pay for the teasers, why should they share it with you if they don't want to.
The patreons on every thread do it willingly or out of Thier goodness, not because they are obligated to. So you don't have the right to call them anything if they choose not to share.
Besides, L&P started describing the content of the teaser in the title :ROFLMAO:
gals? mean girls? :unsure: Ellie and who?
Julia - no.
A friend of Ellie, Christine or Elena :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Sabertooth__

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Don't know what threesome or something you're referring to, I don't recall anything like it.

Could be Sam. Of the male characters, he's likely to be the first to achieve anything significant with Sophia. Doesn't have the disadvantage of being related to her. Sophia actually likes Sam, and he appeals to her weaknesses, as opposed to Aiden or Bennett.

Apart from Carl, Sam is the male I dislike the least. The "wild event" could be something with Carl, based solely on the assumption that in some routes he has already done so much for Sophia. And Dylan. And there have been Patricia events two days in a row.
If Sophia has a sexual act with Carl, I reckon that would wind Liam up more than if Sophia fooled around with pretty much any other male in San Alejo. Liam seems to have real jealousy over Carl, not wanting to ask anything from him.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Exactly, but I am in two minds regarding the patrons doing this. I mean respecting the creators wish is the right thing to do and I commend them for that but damn I want to see those teasers as well.
Don’t start this argument again about sticking up for the dev &not releasing teasers from patrons, when most other devs out there disagree with this & rip him about this. Other devs release their patron teaser pics here first before we even can!

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
A "wild" event with Sam, the romantic? after the few statements I know from L&P, I doubt that the developer would describe such an event as "wild".
As "wild" I would describe an event that might take place this way. An Aiden task. Aiden forces Sophia to appear in an (incognito) table dance bar (once). After an exciting appearance in front of a larger audience, there should be a lap dance in a private area. Then "by chance" the whole group of painters and Aiden are present there. Sophia is in top form, dances, lets herself be touched and touches the boys themselves. All except Aiden (depending on the player's choice).
That would be a "hot" and "wild" heterosexual event for me without penetration. This is just speculation, but that's how it should be for me if it is to get the attribute "wild". And not a romantic event with Sam.
That for me would be a nice way to bring back the group of painters without simply redoing the art scene which would be boring. Throughout the VN we have had little hints about Sophia being excited by the thought of virile young men.

There was that initial thought after Sophia went shopping at the mall with Dylan early on in the game. I thought that Sophia covering for the soccer coach for four weeks would be another opportunity for this but that seems to have been shifted back as future DLC.

The group of painters have the advantage that, seemingly, they are unknown to Sophia. They are not related to her/next door neighbour/pupils in her class at school. Other than being told her name when introduced by Xavier there is, so far, no indication that they know who Sophia is. Therefore there is scope for Sophia fooling around with group of painters in the way that you described. That would be hot.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Don’t start this argument again about sticking up for the dev &not releasing teasers from patrons, when most other devs out there disagree with this & rip him about this. Other devs release their patron teaser pics here first before we even can!
I am not saying anything about the Dev in my post. I am talking about the patrons. If they are not wanting to share then That's their wish, you can't call them names for that.

Also Thankyou to KillJoys for the teaser.

3.30 star(s) 451 Votes