maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Lust&Passion I think the empty black screens between scenes are highly annoying and look cheap, I would recommend something like The Office does: the dialog being written big in the center of the frame, and not at the bottom as everything else:

View attachment 1328812

Actual transitions in AWAM

View attachment 1328802

Guys, what do you prefer? React with :love: if you prefer the first one. React with :unsure: if you prefer the actual AWAM's transitions.
obviously the first one is greater.
But the point is how long it takes to make.We all tire of waiting

Reactions: Bane71

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
They've been "soft" up to now, despite which there are those who would disagree & just don't like blackmail to begin with. When L&P says that they won't be too extreme up to a certain point, it's anybody's guess what they'll comprise after that time. My own guess would be that, compared to other corruption games on this site, they still won't be "too extreme."
so in other words aiden wouldn't fuck sophia sooner than dylan

Reactions: Michael Rawson

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
They've been "soft" up to now, despite which there are those who would disagree & just don't like blackmail to begin with. When L&P says that they won't be too extreme up to a certain point, it's anybody's guess what they'll comprise after that time. My own guess would be that, compared to other corruption games on this site, they still won't be "too extreme."
So no gangbang ? sad... :HideThePain:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Lust&Passion I think the empty black screens between scenes are highly annoying and look cheap, I would recommend something like The Office does: the dialog being written big in the center of the frame, and not at the bottom as everything else:

View attachment 1328812

Actual transitions in AWAM

View attachment 1328802

Guys, what do you prefer? React with :love: if you prefer the first one. React with :unsure: if you prefer the actual AWAM's transitions.
Simple, don't do anything to distract L&P. Focus and management are enough problems already.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It reminds me of the polls Dr Pink Cake does for BADIK. He allows polls to determine what characters will wear in each update, and without fail it's always the sluttiest, most out of character, option that wins. In fact, the entire methodology behind his polls was so flawed that I stopped supporting him entirely.
Now most of the female LI's in BADIK are students who therefore could wear more risqué clothing than a married middle-aged woman, mother of two and school teacher. But it may not surprise you from our previous discussion that my two favourite LI's in BADIK are Jill and Isabella, probably the two most demure of all the LI's.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
The day Dylan gets a haircut Ellie is very obviously shocked by her brothers looks and basically does a double take when seeing him so in my opinion she finds him cute at the least and after he fixed her computer she seems to bond with him and is even playful with winking at him at the end of the event. It's really not unreasonable for something to develop between them.
Ellie and Dylan may have sex eventually but I don’t think she wants to lose her virginity to him

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes