mandraj

Feb 26, 2020
A Wife and Mother [v0.150] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.40 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

I will add the Workupload links in a bit, it's taking some time to upload.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Failed captcha verification. Please try again. #errcode: 2

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Mega has begun wiping out accounts sharing adult content. Sometimes they just wipe out what your sharing other times they suspend your account. As a result i think mega links on here will begun to be phased out. Just not worth the hassle of constantly creating new accounts and new links only for them to be taken down.
Theres a huge influx lately of company's turning against adult content, visa, mastercard, mega, google drive, ccbill and a tonne of others.
Google is slow on there removal so those links will remain until they get quicker at it.
Mastercard and visa well who knows where thats going to end and just what there problem with adult content is.
Ccbill long time payment portal for adult content but have been hit lately by visa and mastercard refusing transactions.
Mega is a more complicated situation, they got stung by a number of take down notices for stolen nudes, cp, hacked military nudes and a bunch of other questionable things being stored there. Basicly the worlds gone mad

Roy26633356

May 16, 2020
A Wife and Mother [v0.150] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 6.05 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.43 GB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 1.40 GB: - WORKUPLOAD

I will add the Workupload links in a bit, it's taking some time to upload.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Both server are too slow.

Can you please upload it on pixeldrain

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Alley_Cat
Hi, can you please tell me are there any dialogues / scenes with Patricia, Ellie, etc.?
Is it worth downloading, or again skip and wait half a year?
Nothing with Patricia except for in the Sam event, and a brief scene with Ellie and Christine.

So if you're specifically after lesbian scenes with Patricia and/or Ellie, no this update isn't worth downloading. The Nathalie event is pretty hot though. Definitely an advancement for those on the lesbian path. Nathalie now is in the lead for getting Sophia wet.

Next event is on playable day 14, so the skip is more like 2 years.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah well I will most definitely just stop paying any attention to this game. I will come back to it in 5-7 years when it reaches 0.5 version. Honestly the development process and time it takes for whoever is developing this game is absolute trash. Especially since she/he already has most assets made. WTF is taking so long the game does not even have animations. Does he/she freaking recreate entire scenes even if the action happens in same place with same layout and assets? Garbage development pace...
v0.5 is more like 10 years away. However to the best we know, it will have a sex scene with someone besides Liam

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here are my unofficial android ports of A Wife And Mother.
  • (everything up to v0.115)
  • (everything starting from v0.130)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you have to play Part 1 to the very end and let the game export your progress.
provide a meaningful name to keep different playthroughs apart.
you start Part 2 by importing one of your exported game states. save files made by anything other than Part 2 are marked incompatible cuz there is simply no content of Part 1 to get Part 1 save files working.
keep in mind, only exported game states of my android port of Part 1 are usable!

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.04.2022

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 460 Votes