OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Oh man he never stops making me laugh :ROFLMAO: "Another level as for realism" yeah like all the sex dolls you see walking around in the streets. He's so delusional like most narcissists, he just can't admit to save his life that he fucked up with the new model. And another lie about the poll to add to his collection
That's not quite true. The new model is way more realistic. Does look younger yes, but this can be rectified.

Reactions: DylansMoM_001

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
- Update 6.11.24 11:32 UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zak has more votes than her mother. How many fans of Shotas are? :unsure: go Natalie 98 votes(y)

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Right here. Older ladies (30s range) hooking up with younger guys is probably my favorite subgenre. Bonus points if they’re married and/or a teacher. Hence, why I keep coming back to this place.
I wish a lady like that had found me back in the day. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

This is just a small part of my life, so for me, the game is the quintessence of all fetishes

Last edited:

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
- Update 6.11.24 11:32 UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

Mr Murray and the movers are not in it. Their vote has been left out by other votes. Noooo!!!!!
1718127239089.png

• Haha
Reactions: Lust & nipple
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes