Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Right here. Older ladies (30s range) hooking up with younger guys is probably my favorite subgenre. Bonus points if they’re married and/or a teacher. Hence, why I keep coming back to this place.
I wish a lady like that had found me back in the day. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is just a small part of my life, so for me, the game is the quintessence of all fetishes

Last edited:

RK - Milf

Apr 30, 2023
- Update 6.11.24 11:32 UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

Mr Murray and the movers are not in it. Their vote has been left out by other votes. Noooo!!!!!
1718127239089.png

• Haha
Reactions: Lust & nipple

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I wish a lady like that had found me back in the day. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

This is just a small part of my life, so for me, the game is the quintessence of all fetishes
Damn you had a great time ..I also used have fun with my aunt.

Last edited:

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Damn you had a great time ..I also used have fun with my aunt. i lived with her because my parents were busy with work. Man... she really taught me from A to Z.
For me it was very curious play back then, now whenever I remember those days I wish If i could go back in time ;) that's why I love Patricia & 2nd side Job. Those are my fetishes.
Yes, aunts can be hot stuff)

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Texture quality yeah probably better and more realistic (except for the nipples they were better before) but she looks late twenties. I'm waiting to see if he really will do something to make her look older.
Same here. I don't really hate it but her face looks 25. Well old Sophia looked way younger for a 38 y/o woman too but not this much.. I want to see how l&p makes current her look older as soon as possible.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes