GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Both side jobs makes no sense but they're just special storylines that have no connection with the actual story. you can just skip them.
But you can't "just skip them" without greatly reducing the content you get to play. It was one thing when each update was a full day, half day, or 1/3 day, you always had other content to play; but with event-based releases you either have something to play or nothing at all. And even that wouldn't be so bad if the updates came quickly, but they're slower than ever. So if an update contains a route that you don't play, you're out of luck for anything to play for maybe 6 months. And that assumes the next update has anything for you, which isn't always guaranteed. It's just a terrible way to structure a game's updates.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
But you can't "just skip them" without greatly reducing the content you get to play. It was one thing when each update was a full day, half day, or 1/3 day, you always had other content to play; but with event-based releases you either have something to play or nothing at all. And even that wouldn't be so bad if the updates came quickly, but they're slower than ever. So if an update contains a route that you don't play, you're out of luck for anything to play for maybe 6 months. And that assumes the next update has anything for you, which isn't always guaranteed. It's just a terrible way to structure a game's updates.
I get your point but if you feel a certain route that isn't your taste, you can do nothing but to skip & also there's 2 sides job routes and you have to reject one to get the other but yeah update speed are a problem. I've mentioned it before that the only solution to keep everyone happy is to include both main & alternative routes in a single update which is too much for l&p

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
As long as there is hope that there will be content to play, some of us are okay with that. Keep in mind, those of us on the lesbian route have been waiting over two years and counting. Neither of the last two Ellie updates were for the lesbian route. I'm just hoping L&P changes his mind on the last update, since it would fit in perfectly. But it's bonus storyline
But the problem is you might have to wait for years to get the godfather content
So? For those of us on the Ellie and Patricia routes, the last two and a bit years only gave us a little under 10 minutes of content. And they're main LIs. The Morellos are tertiary characters on the Dylan route at best.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
As long as there is hope that there will be content to play, some of us are okay with that. Keep in mind, those of us on the lesbian route have been waiting over two years and counting. Neither of the last two Ellie updates were for the lesbian route. I'm just hoping L&P changes his mind on the last update, since it would fit in perfectly. But it's bonus storyline

So? For those of us on the Ellie and Patricia routes, the last two and a bit years only gave us a little under 10 minutes of content. And they're main LIs. The Morellos are tertiary characters on the Dylan route at best.
That's why I said it's a problem. No matter what route you're playing you'll have to wait for updates & sometimes the wait is way too long.
For example I've been waiting for the #2 side job update (my 4th fav storyline) & I'll probably have to wait till next year for that. same for Dylan events.
Anyways.. I try to enjoy everything this game has to offer & that's why you'll see me hyped about every update. Lesbian, dylan, Sam, Aiden, apostles or morello bros whatever it is I don't care..I just play and have fun.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes