Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But you can't "just skip them" without greatly reducing the content you get to play. It was one thing when each update was a full day, half day, or 1/3 day, you always had other content to play; but with event-based releases you either have something to play or nothing at all. And even that wouldn't be so bad if the updates came quickly, but they're slower than ever. So if an update contains a route that you don't play, you're out of luck for anything to play for maybe 6 months. And that assumes the next update has anything for you, which isn't always guaranteed. It's just a terrible way to structure a game's updates.
As long as there is hope that there will be content to play, some of us are okay with that. Keep in mind, those of us on the lesbian route have been waiting over two years and counting. Neither of the last two Ellie updates were for the lesbian route. I'm just hoping L&P changes his mind on the last update, since it would fit in perfectly. But it's bonus storyline
But the problem is you might have to wait for years to get the godfather content
So? For those of us on the Ellie and Patricia routes, the last two and a bit years only gave us a little under 10 minutes of content. And they're main LIs. The Morellos are tertiary characters on the Dylan route at best.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
As long as there is hope that there will be content to play, some of us are okay with that. Keep in mind, those of us on the lesbian route have been waiting over two years and counting. Neither of the last two Ellie updates were for the lesbian route. I'm just hoping L&P changes his mind on the last update, since it would fit in perfectly. But it's bonus storyline

So? For those of us on the Ellie and Patricia routes, the last two and a bit years only gave us a little under 10 minutes of content. And they're main LIs. The Morellos are tertiary characters on the Dylan route at best.
That's why I said it's a problem. No matter what route you're playing you'll have to wait for updates & sometimes the wait is way too long.
For example I've been waiting for the #2 side job update (my 4th fav storyline) & I'll probably have to wait till next year for that. same for Dylan events.
Anyways.. I try to enjoy everything this game has to offer & that's why you'll see me hyped about every update. Lesbian, dylan, Sam, Aiden, apostles or morello bros whatever it is I don't care..I just play and have fun.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Like Always Dylan is dunking on everyone else, that haven't changed. Sam's position is funny. Ellie & pat are fine. Alyssa should've had more votes. SHOTA good.

Reactions: menatv

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Like Always Dylan is dunking on everyone else, that haven't changed. Sam's position is funny. Ellie & pat are fine. Alyssa should've had more votes. SHOTA good.
Dylan is hardly "dunking" on Ellie. 6 votes and she'll be in the lead.

Personally, Patricia should be fourth, that way you have the four main LIs in the top four positions. She's too entertaining to be anywhere lower.

Remember, this is the character that owned Liam in the clothing store, and is still the main corruptive influence for the Filthy route. You need her for Sam's events for the last two PDs, for Ellie to kiss Sophia, and Dylan's first chance to see Sophia naked.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Personally, Patricia should be fourth, that way you have the four main LIs in the top four positions. She's too entertaining to be anywhere lower.

Remember, this is the character that owned Liam in the clothing store, and is still the main corruptive influence for the Filthy route. You need her for Sam's events for the last two PDs, for Ellie to kiss Sophia, and Dylan's first chance to see Sophia naked.
Yeah I agree, she's a very important Character & I love her But do you think that the upcoming gym event will have a impact on Sophia/pat relationship ? I think we do need something between them to happen to make the ranch event more interesting

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah I agree, she's a very important Character & I love her But do you think that the upcoming gym event will have a impact on Sophia/pat relationship ? I think we do need something between them to happen to make the ranch event more interesting
The Vicky/DeShithead event? Of course not. Why would it?

The museum event at the end of the day? That's a Patricia event, so a different question entirely. But then the museum event is focused on hetero content, and presumably, with just Sophia, Patricia and perhaps Zoe, the ranch event more focused on lesbian, and when Patricia can really make her first move.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DylansMoM_001

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The Vicky/DeShithead event? Of course not. Why would it?

The museum event at the end of the day? That's a Patricia event, so a different question entirely. But then the museum event is focused on hetero content, and presumably, with just Sophia, Patricia and perhaps Zoe, the ranch event more focused on lesbian, and when Patricia can really make her first move.
L&P said the Ranch event would be straight-lesbian in nature, so there's a chance that men might spoil your fun during the event (or events throughout the day).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P said the Ranch event would be straight-lesbian in nature, so there's a chance that men might spoil your fun during the event (or events throughout the day).
Which men though? To my knowledge, there is absolutely no word on who it might be. Particularly from an event that's required for the Patricia route.

Plus we have the first lesbian sex scene likely that day. I'm more likely to believe L&P is just saying there'll be straight content because every time there's lesbian content, there's very vocal objections to it.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes