Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Like Always Dylan is dunking on everyone else, that haven't changed. Sam's position is funny. Ellie & pat are fine. Alyssa should've had more votes. SHOTA good.
Dylan is hardly "dunking" on Ellie. 6 votes and she'll be in the lead.

Personally, Patricia should be fourth, that way you have the four main LIs in the top four positions. She's too entertaining to be anywhere lower.

Remember, this is the character that owned Liam in the clothing store, and is still the main corruptive influence for the Filthy route. You need her for Sam's events for the last two PDs, for Ellie to kiss Sophia, and Dylan's first chance to see Sophia naked.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Personally, Patricia should be fourth, that way you have the four main LIs in the top four positions. She's too entertaining to be anywhere lower.

Remember, this is the character that owned Liam in the clothing store, and is still the main corruptive influence for the Filthy route. You need her for Sam's events for the last two PDs, for Ellie to kiss Sophia, and Dylan's first chance to see Sophia naked.
Yeah I agree, she's a very important Character & I love her But do you think that the upcoming gym event will have a impact on Sophia/pat relationship ? I think we do need something between them to happen to make the ranch event more interesting

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah I agree, she's a very important Character & I love her But do you think that the upcoming gym event will have a impact on Sophia/pat relationship ? I think we do need something between them to happen to make the ranch event more interesting
The Vicky/DeShithead event? Of course not. Why would it?

The museum event at the end of the day? That's a Patricia event, so a different question entirely. But then the museum event is focused on hetero content, and presumably, with just Sophia, Patricia and perhaps Zoe, the ranch event more focused on lesbian, and when Patricia can really make her first move.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DylansMoM_001

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The Vicky/DeShithead event? Of course not. Why would it?

The museum event at the end of the day? That's a Patricia event, so a different question entirely. But then the museum event is focused on hetero content, and presumably, with just Sophia, Patricia and perhaps Zoe, the ranch event more focused on lesbian, and when Patricia can really make her first move.
L&P said the Ranch event would be straight-lesbian in nature, so there's a chance that men might spoil your fun during the event (or events throughout the day).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P said the Ranch event would be straight-lesbian in nature, so there's a chance that men might spoil your fun during the event (or events throughout the day).
Which men though? To my knowledge, there is absolutely no word on who it might be. Particularly from an event that's required for the Patricia route.

Plus we have the first lesbian sex scene likely that day. I'm more likely to believe L&P is just saying there'll be straight content because every time there's lesbian content, there's very vocal objections to it.

Reactions: xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Which men though? To my knowledge, there is absolutely no word on who it might be. Particularly from an event that's required for the Patricia route.

Plus we have the first lesbian sex scene likely that day. I'm more likely to believe L&P is just saying there'll be straight content because every time there's lesbian content, there's very vocal objections to it.
L&P spoke of hetero-lesbian content for the ranch event. - Sorry, I'm sticking to my statement. I read it somewhere here in the forum. From this copied post it was clear (or you can interpret it that way) that there will be no pure lesbian sequence of events.
Who would be a possible male protagonist? Maybe Zoey is married or there is a co-worker, take your pick. It could be really bad if Zoey has a son.

Last edited:

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020

If there is hetero content it will be new characters and new branches :confused:

Ak-19

Feb 7, 2017
I have a question sophia design will remain the current one or there is change to go back to the older one ?

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
I have a question sophia design will remain the current one or there is change to go back to the older one ?
We don't know yet. L&P said he'll make a poll about that but did a character poll instead & started working on the v0.205 but I'm sure he'll provide some information about that later. stay turned.

Reactions: Ak-19

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Does not look like it atm. I get an impression that Patrons would rather he focused on the next update.
That being said it should be as simple as swapping to the old model, so who knows.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes