Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
Damn you had a great time ..I also used have fun with my aunt. i lived with her because my parents were busy with work. Man... she really taught me from A to Z.
For me it was very curious play back then, now whenever I remember those days I wish If i could go back in time ;) that's why I love Patricia & 2nd side Job. Those are my fetishes.
Yes, aunts can be hot stuff)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Texture quality yeah probably better and more realistic (except for the nipples they were better before) but she looks late twenties. I'm waiting to see if he really will do something to make her look older.
Same here. I don't really hate it but her face looks 25. Well old Sophia looked way younger for a 38 y/o woman too but not this much.. I want to see how l&p makes current her look older as soon as possible.

Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Texture quality yeah probably better and more realistic (except for the nipples they were better before) but she looks late twenties. I'm waiting to see if he really will do something to make her look older.
Sorry, but I have to disagree. Take a look at both models.
These are facial features of a young person:

1718136441543.png 1718136507078.png

Take a look how round the face is. How smooth the transition from forehead to the nose, lips and the jaw line is. How the curves flow. Like a letter S. More like a young girl than a woman. Also bigger eyes in proportion to her face

Now take a look at the new model. This is a face of a mature woman. More prolongated features, longer face, cheek bones more prominent. The jaw line is less smooth, more mature.
1718136745733.png 1718136797415.png
Just needs slight skin adjustment, but nothing major. Subtle discolorations, small miss perfections, expression lines.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
her eyes do not harmonize with the face, look like a gen3 eye forced onto gen9 skin, even if tries to fix it, it will still be a different person
and the skin is not better, it looks even rougher than the old version, and the expression is as stiff as a botched plastic surgery :ROFLMAO:
perhaps that someone else is making this game, not the LP we know

Reactions: omid605

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
- Update 6.11.24 11:32 UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this won't help us... we all know that L&P will do another lesbian bullshit update to please the small noisy minority with random characters...

so... whatever

Reactions: MixQQ

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Would love to hear his thoughts on Logan and Tylers models
Considering that as far as I'm aware, they're Genesis 2 models, a whole generation behind what most of the characters were when the game started way back when, that's a good point.

What I'm a little more curious about is that Logan and Tyler seem to be a little more involved in what L&P is planning for the Ellie route. There's been more word on Logan and Tyler featuring in Ellie Day on PD16 than Jules, even though Jules is more popular

That said, Tyler does seem to be the adult mostly likely to fuck Sophia on the Filthy route at the moment, even if he's not in the Favorite Character poll.
this won't help us... we all know that L&P will do another lesbian bullshit update to please the small noisy minority with random characters...

so... whatever
If what hzjujk said is correct, next lesbian update might not be until PD16.

And whilst I might be the only vocal fan of the lesbian route in this thread, Ellie being 4 votes behind Dylan is hardly a minority.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022

View attachment 3727482 View attachment 3727483

Take a look how round the face is. How smooth the transition from forehead to the nose, lips and the jaw line is. How the curves flow. Like a letter S. More like a young girl than a woman. Also bigger eyes in proportion to her face

Now take a look at the new model. This is a face of a mature woman. More prolongated features, longer face, cheek bones more prominent. The jaw line is less smooth, more mature.
View attachment 3727494 View attachment 3727500
Just needs slight skin adjustment, but nothing major. Subtle discolorations, small miss perfections, expression lines.
Yes but her face have been less consistent than Joe Biden's nap time, she be morphing like Optimus Prime. The old model was consistent and looked better face wise. Most here agree on that I believe.

brontok

Nov 27, 2018

View attachment 3727482 View attachment 3727483

View attachment 3727494 View attachment 3727500
download.jpg

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes