hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Isnt the gym the place that L&P had the coed showers? its been too many years for me to remember the beginning of the story.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
He asked ...let's see if anything changed with favourite character since last year....I mean he updated whole story with Sam, dylan and ellie only for last 2 years....what did he expect to change?? He didn't showed Janitor, Aiden, movers, subway thugs etc....why would the vote change?? LP will not change anything but even if he decide to change....he will again spend 3 more years on making the individual character story update until the handjob scene. What's the point?
Check Logan's votes! He currently had an event and still only has 21 votes. Nobody really cares about his character and the storyline with him and Ellie/Sophia.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
LP doesn’t specifically show Sophia and "blurs" her out in the lasts teasers, because he didn’t change anything about her! (n)
He won't change anything about her to go back to her old looks, either. If memory serves me right, he's two out of five on following the results of his polls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
View attachment 3719486

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.201

This is a combined version of A Wife and Mother version 0.201, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue.

DOWNLOAD

CRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (2.25 GB)

Win:
GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: GOOGLE DRIVE
Android (No Audio - 1.66GB): GOOGLE DRIVE

UNCRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (12.5 GB)

Win: GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188867 View attachment 3356959
Apparently the app version is now in violation of Google's term of service now. Any chance of setting up a pixeldrain or mega version?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's actually one of the upcoming events that I'm keeping an eye on for that reason. Really hoping that L&P changes his mind about saving Sophia's first hetero day until PD19, and makes the prom a crazy night.

That's another one that I forgot about. I may actually keep an eye out for this Vicky update then.

So yeah, until the prom stuff on PD16, it's basically this Vicky scene, and maybe Dylans soccer game if Zack is somehow involved.
Ellie can still have a crazy night after Prom on PD16 with Sophia's first hetero scene on PD19.
100% pure lesbian, huh ? Wasn't that the original plan about the last event too (as planned years ago) ? Didn't he say that Tyler wouldn't have any more screen time, too ?

Bruh, L&P goes out to eat a Big Mac, stops at KFC, orders a Whopper at Burger King, eats at Taco Bell, drinks some Cola in a Pepsi factory and has some Ice Cream in a Kebab Shop.

There has never been a 100% lesbian route. To even get enough Filthy points for the Patricia event at the gym Sophia has to flirt with some guys.
don't get too excited about it. Im pretty sure not all votes for her are all about lesbian content. Poll is poorly done and dev should include for some girls options like: Ellie (lesbian) Ellie (straight). We don't know how many people voting for her because of straight action - Dylan/Logan or some other guy. It's all about fav character poll
Doesn't matter. I'm only excited because if Ellie manages to beat Dylan, then there really is no excuse for all the extra content he gets. He's already getting twice the events, twice as long (sometimes more than twice as long). Even the last Ellie event was dependant on playing the Dylan route.
Isnt the gym the place that L&P had the coed showers? its been too many years for me to remember the beginning of the story.
Yep.

Reactions: hsekym
Jun 9, 2022
Hes working the poll so he knows which updates will be popular and thus take the longest to produce because of "awesome content". I thought the story was written.... so why are polls even a thing.... follow the written story.
Because polls is why better

Not bad. Lets goo Ava Myers :p
Dylan and Ellie got the higher votes are you blind Fonzie

BBC x lesbian
Better not be BBC or I will protest

it looks a BBC event :ROFLMAO:
How do you know

What update is that for 205 or higher

Reactions: Rythan25

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
He won't change anything about her to go back to her old looks, either. If memory serves me right, he's two out of five on following the results of his polls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I already read this, but before that he wrote that he would again create a voting post in her "look" (new or old vers.) and how he did not want to return fo the old model, but then he had problems with parteon - how convenient is it? :ROFLMAO: xD

• Haha
Reactions: BillieKimochi

SomeLewdDude

Jun 18, 2021
Help

I'm playing the combined edition and I've started a new game but the "cheat menu" doesn't appear when starting a new game

The heart icon isn't appearing anyone knows how to make it appear? I would like to see the progress stats from the beginning

Thanks

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes