Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
- Update 6.11.24 11:37pm UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He asked ...let's see if anything changed with favourite character since last year....I mean he updated whole story with Sam, dylan and ellie only for last 2 years....what did he expect to change?? He didn't showed Janitor, Aiden, movers, subway thugs etc....why would the vote change?? LP will not change anything but even if he decide to change....he will again spend 3 more years on making the individual character story update until the handjob scene. What's the point?

Reactions: t3alqdansam

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

DeShawn comes into the gym between classes and keeps the girls company for a little workout.

LP doesn’t specifically show Sophia and "blurs" her out in the lasts teasers, because he didn’t change anything about her! (n)

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I wish a lady like that had found me back in the day. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

This is just a small part of my life, so for me, the game is the quintessence of all fetishes
I know what you mean. During my early childhood my aunt once made me a PB&J sandwich.
Good times :HideThePain:

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
Isnt the gym the place that L&P had the coed showers? its been too many years for me to remember the beginning of the story.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
He asked ...let's see if anything changed with favourite character since last year....I mean he updated whole story with Sam, dylan and ellie only for last 2 years....what did he expect to change?? He didn't showed Janitor, Aiden, movers, subway thugs etc....why would the vote change?? LP will not change anything but even if he decide to change....he will again spend 3 more years on making the individual character story update until the handjob scene. What's the point?
Check Logan's votes! He currently had an event and still only has 21 votes. Nobody really cares about his character and the storyline with him and Ellie/Sophia.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes