Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Go, Tyler! I'd rather it be Sam, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

Well, Bennett seems to have disappeared, the Morello brothers, the rapist thugs, the movers etc aren't due back until the end of the game, but Logan and Tyler are due back on PD16. Logan might even pop Ellie's cherry, especially if it's at Prom when we're expecting the hetero sex scenes.

dylan93

Feb 3, 2024
smart tv issue I Downloaded v200 and unzipped it to a folder on an extended hard drive, when the hard drive is connected to a smart lg tv, I cannot lauch the game to play as the launch file is not there because the file is recgonised is there a way around it to make the mart tv recgonise the launch file

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Well, Bennett seems to have disappeared, the Morello brothers, the rapist thugs, the movers etc aren't due back until the end of the game, but Logan and Tyler are due back on PD16. Logan might even pop Ellie's cherry, especially if it's at Prom when we're expecting the hetero sex scenes.
That's actually one of the upcoming events that I'm keeping an eye on for that reason. Really hoping that L&P changes his mind about saving Sophia's first hetero day until PD19, and makes the prom a crazy night.

DeShawn comes into the gym between classes and keeps the girls company for a little workout.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's another one that I forgot about. I may actually keep an eye out for this Vicky update then.

So yeah, until the prom stuff on PD16, it's basically this Vicky scene, and maybe Dylans soccer game if Zack is somehow involved.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
100% pure lesbian, huh ? Wasn't that the original plan about the last event too (as planned years ago) ? Didn't he say that Tyler wouldn't have any more screen time, too ?

Bruh, L&P goes out to eat a Big Mac, stops at KFC, orders a Whopper at Burger King, eats at Taco Bell, drinks some Cola in a Pepsi factory and has some Ice Cream in a Kebab Shop.

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
If what hzjujk said is correct, next lesbian update might not be until PD16.

And whilst I might be the only vocal fan of the lesbian route in this thread, Ellie being 4 votes behind Dylan is hardly a minority.
don't get too excited about it. Im pretty sure not all votes for her are all about lesbian content. Poll is poorly done and dev should include for some girls options like: Ellie (lesbian) Ellie (straight). We don't know how many people voting for her because of straight action - Dylan/Logan or some other guy. It's all about fav character poll

• Red Heart
Reactions: onefingersalute

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
- Update 6.11.24 11:37pm UTC

This is for those who are curious about the numbers. Although the voting has little to no impact on how L&P continues to design its AV.

He asked ...let's see if anything changed with favourite character since last year....I mean he updated whole story with Sam, dylan and ellie only for last 2 years....what did he expect to change?? He didn't showed Janitor, Aiden, movers, subway thugs etc....why would the vote change?? LP will not change anything but even if he decide to change....he will again spend 3 more years on making the individual character story update until the handjob scene. What's the point?

Reactions: t3alqdansam

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

DeShawn comes into the gym between classes and keeps the girls company for a little workout.

LP doesn’t specifically show Sophia and "blurs" her out in the lasts teasers, because he didn’t change anything about her! (n)

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I wish a lady like that had found me back in the day. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

This is just a small part of my life, so for me, the game is the quintessence of all fetishes
I know what you mean. During my early childhood my aunt once made me a PB&J sandwich.
Good times :HideThePain:

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes