darji

Nov 3, 2021
IMO, DPC reduces rendering time by more than half, scene loading the same. And the lighting systems of the two cannot be compared.
And you can clearly see this. He takes special care of the sex scenes for sure like the newest Bella one was fantastic. But during the Story there is so much derp in there. Which makes the overall experience not coherent IMO. I like the game a alot but if the quality would be a bit better outside of sex scenes it would be a much better game for me at least.

This game has a constant quaity regarding Render, characters and facial expression which is nice to have.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Plenty but I hesitate to post them because the Dev hates pirates & as I've said before, that would indicate that anything suggested by a pirate (e.g. me), would be unlikely to be implemented. Recently I was one of those speculating about the bar/band event, especially regarding Sophia's completely unsuitable romper. I suggested that Patricia would expose Sophia's breasts & cause a mini-riot, or at least a stir & that in such an environment, it would be stupid & dangerous. When the bar scene was shown in the latest update we came very close to just such a scenario. Whether the original intention was to go the way of full exposure we've no way of knowing but it made me wonder whether the speculation had any influence, i.e. to put safety first after all, as happened, or to specifically not do what had been posted here, because it had been written by pirates. We'll never know but I have numerous ideas on this subject, which would take too long to post & probably aren't worth the effort now that the update is what it is.

Many fans, including me, have the feeling that the bar event had a fair amount of content edited out. Again, we'll never know but we did have the Dev's position that part of the bar event might go to a DLC. This information seemed to presage the edited feeling of the concert IMO. While the new gallery accompanying this update is a most welcome feature, the absence of the bar/band scene from its' archive is very telling.

I could be totally wrong about any &/or all of this, of course but IMO the bar gig, as it turned out, became nothing but a conduit to get Sophia & Sam together in a car & hot tub. Maybe this was always the intention & once again, "we'll never know."

So, to get back to the 4th task, (I hadn't forgotten), we know that Sophia has been told to wear "lascivious" business gear, including stockings & with the no bra stipulation in force. Now I must divulge the fact that during my chequered career I interviewed hundreds, if not over a thousand women & men for jobs at all levels & of numerous kinds, for some huge organisations, over several decades. I say this not to brag but to show that I'm very familiar with the "office sexy" look perfected by many an aspirant & which I always found extremely attractive. [No woman's outfit ever influenced my final decisions...before you might ask].

What we know so far & from previous tasks strongly points to further exposure & maybe something added, given the directness of how Aiden 'handled' the last task. There could also be a step backwards but I don't think so, as all routes need to move faster. I will state that most office suits for women included a pencil skirt, or similar & I've seen some lasciviously tight ones. There is no way that such a skirt can move to show much without it being unzipped & slid down, or being pulled up, which is necessarily, a slow, deliberate process. It is most definitely not something to be attempted surreptitiously in the back of a full classroom. I'm assuming here that the fact Sophia is wearing stockings is going to have to be shown & there's no point in seeing stockings without viewing the stocking tops. Maybe the skirt will be pleated & loose fitting but I never saw very many of those on career candidates & they're not especially sexy, unless a high wind catches them. Does the school possess an air hose I ask myself? Janitor Clark would know.....
Unfortunately, you may be right, and our discussion of 4 of Aiden's assignments, in the event that we guess his plan, can be harmful. And yet the sexy business suit with the sexy stockings sounds very exciting. Groping seems inevitable and probably some of the students, if not all, will see her breasts and even the nipple.
But what question I am concerned about in connection with the task performed in the classroom, perhaps this can be the impetus for further progress of the juicy relationship with Zach?

Oh, how slowly time flies when you wait!

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
L&P isn't all wrong, but an extra fucking nipple could show it.
I supported the game financially and I remember when the developer promised it would get more hardcore as the game progressed, this hasn't happened, there is more sex on the good wife route then on the bad wife route, so there is no bad wife route, it's wife that puts out for her husband route and wife that doesn't put out for her husband route and the latest triggered posts by the developer(something we are use to by now) it will never get there, her bikini in the spa scene wasn't lewd enough, it had that much material it could be used as sails for a yacht or two. Look at Eleanor by Lessons of Passion another game I gave much support to last year, now there is a distinct difference between the good wife route and the bad wife route. Eleanor won this battle.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
I supported the game financially and I remember when the developer promised it would get more hardcore as the game progressed, this hasn't happened, there is more sex on the good wife route then on the bad wife route, so there is no bad wife route, it's wife that puts out for her husband route and wife that doesn't put out for her husband route and the latest triggered posts by the developer(something we are use to by now) it will never get there, her bikini in the spa scene wasn't lewd enough, it had that much material it could be used as sails for a yacht or two. Look at Eleanor by Lessons of Passion another game I gave much support to last year, now there is a distinct difference between the good wife route and the bad wife route. Eleanor won this battle.
This is what i do not understand with complains. When did he ever go back and did not escalate more with each scene? Nudity or not does not mean he goes back. The actions are the ones escalating more and more with each character event.

If we loook at Aiden for example:
1 Taks Cleavage
2 Task: Panties front or back
3 Task modeling with nudity and touching.

Giving this I do not even know what next will happen. Mostly Groping of multiple people who knows.

Also what is elenor I only can find Part 3 here on the side. Is this all or do I need to find Part 1 and 2 as well to compare it?

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
people I have something zaputolsa in my versions of the game for android vso ends up in the park where no matter what I do Dilan can not win .. I now deleted the game but I hach a new version to download the hope there he will win in the park for versions of android .. so this is it version is new or is it not released?

Lesnat

Jan 8, 2019
Here i am, still hoping that there will be another link such as ZIPPYSHARE or MEDIAFIRE for the pc compressed v1.50

Lio.k01

Sep 26, 2021
could the android version of Dilal win in the park or is there no such function in the game for the android version ?!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So, to get back to the 4th task, (I hadn't forgotten), we know that Sophia has been told to wear "lascivious" business gear, including stockings & with the no bra stipulation in force. Now I must divulge the fact that during my chequered career I interviewed hundreds, if not over a thousand women & men for jobs at all levels & of numerous kinds, for some huge organisations, over several decades. I say this not to brag but to show that I'm very familiar with the "office sexy" look perfected by many an aspirant & which I always found extremely attractive. [No woman's outfit ever influenced my final decisions...before you might ask].

What we know so far & from previous tasks strongly points to further exposure & maybe something added, given the directness of how Aiden 'handled' the last task. There could also be a step backwards but I don't think so, as all routes need to move faster. I will state that most office suits for women included a pencil skirt, or similar & I've seen some lasciviously tight ones. There is no way that such a skirt can move to show much without it being unzipped & slid down, or being pulled up, which is necessarily, a slow, deliberate process. It is most definitely not something to be attempted surreptitiously in the back of a full classroom. I'm assuming here that the fact Sophia is wearing stockings is going to have to be shown & there's no point in seeing stockings without viewing the stocking tops. Maybe the skirt will be pleated & loose fitting but I never saw very many of those on career candidates & they're not especially sexy, unless a high wind catches them. Does the school possess an air hose I ask myself? Janitor Clark would know.....
Unfortunately, you may be right, and our discussion of 4 of Aiden's assignments, in the event that we guess his plan, can be harmful. And yet the sexy business suit with the sexy stockings sounds very exciting. Groping seems inevitable and probably some of the students, if not all, will see her breasts and even the nipple.
But what question I am concerned about in connection with the task performed in the classroom, perhaps this can be the impetus for further progress of the juicy relationship with Zach?

Oh, how slowly time flies when you wait!
As ancienregimele pointed out
There is no way that such a skirt can move to show much without it being unzipped & slid down, or being pulled up, which is necessarily, a slow, deliberate process.

Two option:
Suit1.png

Or this one with a bigger cleavage
Suit2.png
But I didn't expect this. Too slutty :ROFLMAO:
1637668445414.png

Searching I find this:
sexy -vs- slutty. I saw the last one in this game ;)
1637669154200.png

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes