Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
So, to get back to the 4th task, (I hadn't forgotten), we know that Sophia has been told to wear "lascivious" business gear, including stockings & with the no bra stipulation in force. Now I must divulge the fact that during my chequered career I interviewed hundreds, if not over a thousand women & men for jobs at all levels & of numerous kinds, for some huge organisations, over several decades. I say this not to brag but to show that I'm very familiar with the "office sexy" look perfected by many an aspirant & which I always found extremely attractive. [No woman's outfit ever influenced my final decisions...before you might ask].

What we know so far & from previous tasks strongly points to further exposure & maybe something added, given the directness of how Aiden 'handled' the last task. There could also be a step backwards but I don't think so, as all routes need to move faster. I will state that most office suits for women included a pencil skirt, or similar & I've seen some lasciviously tight ones. There is no way that such a skirt can move to show much without it being unzipped & slid down, or being pulled up, which is necessarily, a slow, deliberate process. It is most definitely not something to be attempted surreptitiously in the back of a full classroom. I'm assuming here that the fact Sophia is wearing stockings is going to have to be shown & there's no point in seeing stockings without viewing the stocking tops. Maybe the skirt will be pleated & loose fitting but I never saw very many of those on career candidates & they're not especially sexy, unless a high wind catches them. Does the school possess an air hose I ask myself? Janitor Clark would know.....
Yes, indeed! Let's see how L&P will handle this task, can't wait to see some poll or teaser with Sophia's outfit!

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Just have finished playing this update. About content ,it was just a scratch. I expected a bit more. But still ok. Hope new update will come soon, waiting too long for just scratching will not work for me.

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
Very good game....even if it is a very long process until something comes...the eroticism in the game is great, that the makers have done very well. however, sometimes lacks a little action.
I agree. A bit of action is missing, great job, great story. BUT... needs a bit action. She has a lot of bad wife points with me. Tickle me a bit more.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Black and white? or leather skirt?
Not an easy task!
Speaking of the speed of development, a small element, but what difficulties arise with the choice!

Leather skirt, it's very cool and sexy, but I think Sofia will have a skirt made of fabric. Black bottom and white blouse under the jacket.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
We can Trust L&P word i think we gonna get awesome Hotter & hotter scenes in upcoming updates.

View attachment 1515214
Whom he was talking about with "Their"? Sam and Sophia, Nathalie and Sophia, Aiden and Sophia or.... Could you give more context please?

As ancienregimele pointed out

Two option:
View attachment 1515187

Or this one with a bigger cleavage
View attachment 1515188
But I didn't expect this. Too slutty :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1515171

Searching I find this:
sexy -vs- slutty. I saw the last one in this game ;)
View attachment 1515179
I'd go more with this
1637672420504.png
with few open buttons (if possible) to show a little bit of cleavage and a little bit longer skirt (again if possible to adapt and modify).
Realistically I don't think Sophia will go with something so exposing like Bane71 suggests. She will dress as sexy as possible in her mind but still plausible for a teacher. Then whatever the task will be there will be consequences/exposure etc.

I also wonder if he's gonna make another poll for this. I don't think so given the outcome of the last one but in case I hope he learned the lesson and propose something "realistic" this time for each choice. :)

And to answer ancienregimele , I'm already waiting for an internal thoughts of Sophia while choosing the dress for Aiden that goes around the lines of "Let's see what I could wear... Maybe this pencil skirt I bought last year? No, too much..." ;):ROFLMAO:
I don't know, I could be very well imagining things again, but there are some dialogues that really seems a nod to the discussion we were having here. They could be just legit dialogues that would have been there anyway but it's kind of funny to imagine this kind of interaction between the dev and the comments here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Yes, indeed! Let's see how L&P will handle this task, can't wait to see some poll or teaser with Sophia's outfit!
I agree with the first part of your comment but not the last part, as far as a poll is concerned. We've seen what happens when the Dev puts up a poll with limited choices. There's only one neutral statement I can make about the romper worn to the bar gig & that is that I'll never forget it!

Now imagine a slutty, stocking-top revealing, skin-tight, faux-leather or latex (I hate latex [& rubber]) suit with a gap for a bare midriff polled against a smart but sexy 'normal' business suit & ask yourself which would L&P's patrons vote for? Whatever else may be true, it's obvious from the last poll result that the majority who vote do not have realism as a priority.

While we're on the subject, it's surprising how many games & renders featuring beautiful women, have them in outfits which show their stocking tops as they go about their various activities. Women do not wear stockings in this way, apart from a few stupidly lewd, low-end strip-o-grams. Even prostitutes don't usually appear like this in RL. It's not only tacky, it's also cold, (speaking of the UK) & defeats the object by making stocking-tops appear to be something on show at all times. Once again, sexual immaturity 'tops' eroticism. It's the last sort of look we need for Sophia, IMO, I don't care how relaxed she becomes about exhibitionism. I post this in the hope that the Dev goes back to his default "realism" setting for the next event.

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
A friendly Peck on the mouth with full tounge action? Is this how you kiss your mother? XD
I didn't see any tongue is there any animation to it if it just static picture i don't see tongue movement

Text doesn't justify the kissing scene, if the makers is DPC probably he add animation on it

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes