t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Maybe the museum boys are not for Sophia, but for Patricia?
Sophia will only be an observer? But will it serve to awaken her fantasies that she had at the mall and in the future, will it encourage her to be more open with Sam, Zach and other boys?
I tend to agree that they were out of place as Jude6 suggests. Could this be yet another indicator that he had the beginning fully written and when success started to tumble in he has been in a scramble since to complete the story.

Reactions: palmtrees89

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Did the biker bar give Patrica points? because I don't play the Sam route and have no intrest in it at all so if I have to play Sam's events just to get the full Patrica event then I and I'm assuming a few other people are going to be pissed. If it doesn't then I can't see it effecting a Patrica event.
No there were no Patricia points, just a Filthy point. But the two of them interacted there like sisters are not supposed to do in public. So I expect it to continue at the museum. Watch the scene in the bar until the concert ends, I highly recommend it.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Also the museum boys aren't any significant character and will most likely appear only once. So letting Sophia go very far with them won't make much sense either especially in Patricia's presence.
I would argue the complete opposite. Since they are a once time deal they can have fun in an foursome, Orgy etc because there are NO consequences. Other would be with Dylan or SAM where the stakes of consequences are much much higher.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I've made my peace with the fact that there's nothing we can say that influences L&P at all. The only thing that influences L&P are his patrons, or if there's such incredibly blowback that people report his game.

At this point L&P is too big on Patreon for even his patrons to have much influence. If we use someone like Icstor as an example, once you reach a certain size you can do absolutely anything and the support never drops. I'm not saying L&P is the same as Icstor, because he absolutely isn't, but if a scam artist like Icstor can keep growing despite putting out literally nothing of substance for over two years, then L&P will never see his numbers decline. He may not be as big as Icstor, but he's big enough that it doesn't matter. His Patreon is now a self sustaining machine that can withstand bad updates and even infrequent updates.
Following your words L&P is not that far away from ICSTOR.
After all we get only 2 updates for the full year-2021, that covered only 2/3 of one game day.
Next update Sophia becomes a nun - a Sister of the Eternally Dry Vaginas. Her pussy so dry the sand inside might make a pearl. Her poor husband leaves her for a man as he is obviously gay as a jay bird. Her kids are so sexually frustrated they go all in incest--- OMFG STOP THIS IS A NO SEX GAME! Son becomes a monk and sis another nun. Nuns kick Sophia out as she is too anti-sex even for them.
Please don't insult nuns.Sophia is not even close to a nun.
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v1-0112-nlt-media.38582/page-2300#post-7164365
Hetero sex scene could mean anything from foreplay to sexual intercourse as L&P statement is vague on this.
No way to get just 2 HJ until day 20.After all there should be the final with Bennett way before that.Not to mention I doubt Logan will wait for day 20 before having sex with Ellie.After all day 16 should be the day with at least 4 events with Ellie.

Last edited:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I would argue the complete opposite. Since they are a once time deal they can have fun in an foursome, Orgy etc because there are NO consequences. Other would be with Dylan or SAM where the stakes of consequences are much much higher.
This makes perfect sense. An empty, multi-room museum complex also offers plenty of opportunity for Sophia and Patricia to pair off with each selected partner and get up to all kinds of mischief, including spying on each other, swopping partners, things they might not dare do otherwise. All without embarrassing consequences at a sequence of the game's progress when Sophia's fidelity and moral restraint would have been tested to the limit, or by then broken altogether. Patricia, easily the more adventurous of the two, has already introduced the idea of "back to college" role-play scenario for both sisters, an appealing idea Sophia has already enjoyed recently with Sam's boy-rock star status. I think L&P is saving this event for a special performance, but waiting for it is another matter...

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
A gif(t) for lockerxx
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks to all those who, like you, during the year that has just ended, have contributed to the discussion on this game with regular updates, funny comments, stimulating hypotheses, constructive criticism, recurring memes or any other ideas aimed at keeping this thread alive and interesting.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I only see Dylan, Ellie, Patricia, Sam as actual important characters. At most Aiden is joining the ranks. Other than that all others are more or less of equal importance.

However how broad is L&P's definition of important characters is not known.
I would probably add to those four Alyssa and Aiden, based in the popularity across several polls and the number of scenes they have had across the story.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Reflecting on the event that should take place in the museum, I came to the conclusion that this event promises to be quite big, so we can expect that it will also be interesting and very hot.
Most likely, Patricia will be more active. But Sophia, watching her sister's actions, will be aroused by the circumstances and the lustful looks of the boys. At first it will be only flirting and talking, but Patricia will not stop there. As a result, the Asian boy will receive a prize from Sophia, but what it will be, I cannot say with certainty. Probably there can be kisses, touches, but I don't expect a blowjob or handmade from Sophia.
Although this will already be the 14th in-game day, maybe there will be something hotter ...

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
You are missing or choosing to forget Patricia's words about her marriage to Carl. Someone with photographic memory or acess to the code will be able to give you the exact quote. But in simple terms Patricia is able to fool around so long as Carl is the only one that fucks her. Hence why Patricia is a complete flirtatious tease and she could quite easily be up for playing around with the museum boys. And why I think at some point Patricia will fuck Sophia. But she won't participate in an orgy.

Now Sophia has opened up and become much freer around sexual matters over the last two weeks. But she has not YET reached the tipping point where she will cheat on Liam. But she is getting far closer to sexual acts by which I mean either having her pussy fingered or giving a hand job. I expect both of these to happen before she gives a blow job.

So no, no orgy is going to happen at the museum with either Patricia or Sophia. Now hopefully it could yet be quite a hot encounter nonetheless as the two sisters might be increasingly flirtatious with each other, giving the boys a show, and I could also see them getting quite competitive teasing the museum boys up to and including handjobs. But not currently do I expect things to go much further. Sophia might see Patricia giving a blowjob and that might arouse Sophia and tempt her to try this in a future event with one of the main characters.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Reflecting on the event that should take place in the museum, I came to the conclusion that this event promises to be quite big, so we can expect that it will also be interesting and very hot.
Most likely, Patricia will be more active. But Sophia, watching her sister's actions, will be aroused by the circumstances and the lustful looks of the boys. At first it will be only flirting and talking, but Patricia will not stop there. As a result, the Asian boy will receive a prize from Sophia, but what it will be, I cannot say with certainty. Probably there can be kisses, touches, but I don't expect a blowjob or handmade from Sophia.
Although this will already be the 14th in-game day, maybe there will be something hotter ...
I agree that Patricia will go slightly further than Sophia and thus tempt and arouse Sophia.

In term of your last point, on Playable Day 12 we had a seeming ramp up of corruption, which I hope will continue over the next two PD, and I can see Sophia giving a least a handjob by then.

Reactions: Bane71

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
There is a very large difference between that and 3-4 FUCKING years with no non-husband sex. It would be like saying someone who complained their Amazon package took 2 years to arrive was like "Oh, it should have come the next day!" Have some sense. This is 100% bullshit no sex content. No sex content by like the 4th release is bad. 3-4 FUCKING YEARS IN is insane and anyone who would still patron belongs in the loony bin. It's pretty much nun simulator at this point.
not everyone wants meaningless sex scenes in the game. to me if there is a choice between (i) aiden bangs sophia in a dark alley while she is unconscious (ii) aiden makes sophia show her bare pussy to all students of class...... I will definitely choose no (ii) without any hesitation. i know L&P is slow, but its nothing to do with sex scenes. it can be erotic without sex scenes with strangers.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Regarding the museum dudes, given that they will only show up once Sophia is past the point of no return in terms of cheating, we should expect her to be less picky with what she choses to do with them.

It wouldn't make sense for Sophia to rack up 500 filthy points, jack off 5 people, have sex with other 2, blow another 3 etc and then when she gets to the museum "oh no I cant, Im married" is the only option.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
You are missing or choosing to forget Patricia's words about her marriage to Carl. Someone with photographic memory or acess to the code will be able to give you the exact quote. But in simple terms Patricia is able to fool around so long as Carl is the only one that fucks her. Hence why Patricia is a complete flirtatious tease and she could quite easily be up for playing around with the museum boys. And why I think at some point Patricia will fuck Sophia. But she won't participate in an orgy.

Now Sophia has opened up and become much freer around sexual matters over the last two weeks. But she has not YET reached the tipping point where she will cheat on Liam. But she is getting far closer to sexual acts by which I mean either having her pussy fingered or giving a hand job. I expect both of these to happen before she gives a blow job.

So no, no orgy is going to happen at the museum with either Patricia or Sophia. Now hopefully it could yet be quite a hot encounter nonetheless as the two sisters might be increasingly flirtatious with each other, giving the boys a show, and I could also see them getting quite competitive teasing the museum boys up to and including handjobs. But not currently do I expect things to go much further. Sophia might see Patricia giving a blowjob and that might arouse Sophia and tempt her to try this in a future event with one of the main characters.
I agree, but it would be so unfair if one of the boys gets a blowjob from Patricia, and the other from Sophia - no! ;)
I think this argument can serve as a weighty reason for Sophia's handmade work!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

I think at some point it will be Sophia who carries Patricia away. And let Patricia cross the line. I am convinced of that! The deal with Carl will be broken. And Sophia will be the sucubus.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes