OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Everyone is missing the point when it comes to the renders. The number of renders he makes isn't the issue. How he uses them is the issue. The difference between 7 renders and 5 renders in the grand scheme of things isn't that much. That also doesn't account for the quality difference (not the rendering, making the renders before they get rendered).

But when he was making 7 renders per day, an entire AWAM day was a few hundred renders. Now that he is making 5 renders (or even fewer), the average event is a few hundred renders. Each day has ballooned to thousands of renders. And that problem is only getting worse as the story becomes more complicated, which also takes time away from rendering.

See this post I made last year in the OT thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-12331145

The last day was almost bigger than all the previous days... combined.

And this current day is likely to be even bigger.
Valid point and one that is not lost on me, but at the same time this is L&P game. His vision. He can structure/ narrate it the way he wants.
Or until he gets the financial support to continue.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Everyone is missing the point when it comes to the renders. The number of renders he makes isn't the issue. How he uses them is the issue. The difference between 7 renders and 5 renders in the grand scheme of things isn't that much. That also doesn't account for the quality difference (not the rendering, making the renders before they get rendered).

But when he was making 7 renders per day, an entire AWAM day was a few hundred renders. Now that he is making 5 renders (or even fewer), the average event is a few hundred renders. Each day has ballooned to thousands of renders. And that problem is only getting worse as the story becomes more complicated, which also takes time away from rendering.

See this post I made last year in the OT thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-offtopic-discussion.111628/post-12331145

The reason it's important is because it's the only way to know whether L&P is working or not.

I counted it twice because of some noob.
One is down 59% from its peak and the other is down 45% from its peak.

From this research, I found that animation had absolutely no impact on L&P's workload.

He also upgraded his computers, has part-time employees, and is a journeyman with seven years of experience.

However, his workload has been reduced by half compared to his early days.

This means that no matter how he planned to schedule this game, production period would be doubled. (Doubts that L&P may be working on other games are, a different matter.)

Last edited:

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Nice cheery picking the data, haha :D f sake.

I did make a mistake however. You are correct. 2022-2023 is an obvious 12.5% increase, and not decrease as I wrote.
Will get that corrected asap.
You didn't just make a typo.
Don't try to get away with a typo as an excuse.

I have made my calculations public and have tried to be fair.

You too must disclose your calculation method and find out why the results are different.

sophialover22

Formerly 'gangbanger2308'
Jul 25, 2023
Whatever it is we all this is best game and we are addicted to it. The reason is milking from L&P. The more he seduces the more we get addicted to AWAM and sophia

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
You didn't just make a typo.
Don't try to get away with a typo as an excuse.

I have made my calculations public and have tried to be fair.

You too must disclose your calculation method and find out why the results are different.
Seriously with these people :FacePalm: .
I wrote decrease when I meant increase. Believe it or not, I can differentiate which number is higher and which one is lower.

What formula? There is no formula. I compared two numbers and took the %.
Seriously, try to pay more attention at school and you will understand.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

As I told you in the OT thread, continuously less renders/year only add to that problem. So yes, it certainly is an issue. Not the biggest issue this project has currently, but still an issue.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Seriously with these people :FacePalm: .
I wrote decrease when I meant increase. Believe it or not, I can differentiate which number is higher and which one is lower.

What formula? There is no formula. I compared two numbers and took the %.
Seriously, try to pay more attention at school and you will understand.
I knew you would react this way.

At first, I calculated it as “January 1st to December 31st”.
For the second time, I calculated it in units of “October of the previous year to October of the following year.”

Nevertheless, your and my results are still different.

Unless you twisted the period or manipulated the numbers, you should disclose what basis you used for your calculations.

But you will run away this time again, just as you always ran away, and you will not be able to reveal it. (You can't always do it yourself. You lack the ability.) (y)

If you're going to run away every time, don't call me. I find you very annoying and insignificant.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

The issue is the number of renders, but in L&P eyes, it's uncontrollable. Where you said it doesn't account for the quality issue, L&P would disagree because, again, he claims in his statement that.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-201-lust-passion.5944/post-3931853
1718882118183.png

Quote: The quantity is just a byproduct which emerges by the amount of renders I need to tell a scene!

In L&P's statement, he tells people that his quality can produce x amount of CS/renders, which could be anywhere from 20 to 1000 in a scene or event, and L&P claims that he has no clue what the final count will be. So, the example of 7 to 5 might not be that much, but on a larger scale, it is.

Yes, the story is getting bigger, but people don't realize that L&P is outside of his original plan of how long the story will take, which was already written at that time and was only to last two to three years when the statement was made back in 2018.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-201-lust-passion.5944/post-924649
1718882603011.png

For a story already written, he planned out two to three years, and for it to jump to 20+ years shows that he extended the story, which is no longer written but now an outline, at best. Story "fluff" helped extend the shelf life. That is why each day is now blooming.

Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
Let`s be real. DeShawn receive only fabricjob
DeShawn more than likely gets to nut. We already seen Sophia watch them play a little from the sauna way back when. I don't think lp will stop at the same point. It's becoming the norm that someone achieves release. Sophia/Sam, Sophia/Dylan, Sophia/Ellie. The question is how and who achieve the release.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
DeShawn more than likely gets to nut. We already seen Sophia watch them play a little from the sauna way back when. I don't think lp will stop at the same point. It's becoming the norm that someone achieves release. Sophia/Sam, Sophia/Dylan, Sophia/Ellie. The question is how and who achieve the release.
i hope Vicky gets a Release from Sophie too. :love:

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
I knew you would react this way.

At first, I calculated it as “January 1st to December 31st”.
For the second time, I calculated it in units of “October of the previous year to October of the following year.”

Nevertheless, your and my results are still different.

Unless you twisted the period or manipulated the numbers, you should disclose what basis you used for your calculations.

But you will run away this time again, just as you always ran away, and you will not be able to reveal it. (You can't always do it yourself. You lack the ability.) (y)

If you're going to run away every time, don't call me. I find you very annoying and insignificant.
In order to get the % difference you 1st need to find out what that is.
I simply took the figures I quoted and used the previous year as a base and then compared this against following year to get the %. You take 1st year value and treat as 100% (as you compare against it), then you take the value of the following year and compare against the 1st value % wise. This is a simple equation that will tell you the % of the following year in comparison to the one you are comparing against. You need to then subtract 100 from that number to get the % delta.

You don't even have to do that. You can take for example 2019 year number of renders 2480 and compare it with 2020 number, which is 2328. 10% of 2480 is around 250, based on this we know that 5% will be 125ish. Since the difference in number of renders between 2018 and 2019 is around 150ish then by rough estimation you know it will be 5%+, which matches with the earlier calculation of 6.1% and because 1st value is bigger than former it has to be a decrease.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes