Dec 29, 2021
If you are incapable of separating the production problems from the quality of the game then you cannot understand. I react negatively to his never ending failure to produce in such a way that there is a reasonable chance the game will be completed. Yes, he has other problems but, as has been stated before, we can "suspend belief" to get past some of them. The problem that cannot be "suspended" is rate. I am not negative of all aspects. If you have not read all my posts this is a very presumptive view you are taking. Clearly you do not know that of which you are pontificating upon.

You don't have to take it personally. As an outsider, I just see the course of the thread.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Has the ending already been written or does he play it day by day (game day)? I'm confused since this bonus event just suddenly poped up out of nowhere after the last update. That makes me think that the biggest problem might be his lack of imagination on how to proceed the story forward with so many plotlines going. He might have those little cliff notes we all see and expect but that does not mean that he has anymore than that.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Every time I go through this scene in the game, I wonder if the postman sees Natalie's hand on Sophia's ass?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It seems that he sees her, but if I'm not mistaken, nothing in the text of the dialogue between Sophia and the postman indicates this.
I wonder if it makes any difference and will we find out anything about it in the future?

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I wonder why all you trying to find a solution for the Aiden's task? rather enjoy his 12 tasks? unless hoping it will open other actions with few more people?
Speaking for myself, this has nothing to do with trying to avoid the tasks.

I really like the **story** and the slow burn always leaves you on the edge, looking forward for what has to come next.
And that's what I like of the this thread and why it is the only one I follow: we try to fill the many blanks that await us in the unfolding of the story and to put together the few small hints that come from the teasers and the (purposely?) ambiguous clues that have been dropped by L&P.
So, for me, it's like a game in a game to try to imagine and speculate what's happening next, sometimes even going overboard over the smallest details ;) But that's funny too :D

I'm dead curious about the 12 tasks. The 3rd one was so well crafted (IMO) and even if one may not like the path, I believe that the effort in researching the topic and setting up the event has to be acknowledged. Probably the next task will be a little setback in that respect due to the limited settings, but sure enough I'm looking forward to see what the tasks are.
Other people here are "forced" to follow this path because it's tied with other paths (e.g. Alyssa), so it is still interesting to wonder how and if there is a way out of the tasks to "free" the other paths (we know that it will be the case for Alyssa).

Every time I go through this scene in the game, I wonder if the postman sees Natalie's hand on Sophia's ass?
It seems that he sees her, but if I'm not mistaken, nothing in the text of the dialogue between Sophia and the postman indicates this.
I wonder if it makes any difference and will we find out anything about it in the future?
Only thing that is been said is that Sophia
Python:
"She blushed like hell because the old man kept trying to glance inconspicuously between her boobs and her legs. "
and honestly in his place I don't think I would notice the hand on the back :ROFLMAO:

Anyway everything is possible, after all it already happened twice that Sophia was supposed to go unnoticed but she didn't. First with Ellie and Julia kissing, she was spying and then Ellie revealed that they knew all the time. And more recently Nathalie revealed that she did the show on the bed on purpose because Sophia was watching her.
So the answer is always the same, we need to wait for the next scene with the postman to know for sure ;)

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Speaking for myself, this has nothing to do with trying to avoid the tasks.

I really like the **story** and the slow burn always leaves you on the edge, looking forward for what has to come next.
And that's what I like of the this thread and why it is the only one I follow: we try to fill the many blanks that await us in the unfolding of the story and to put together the few small hints that come from the teasers and the (purposely?) ambiguous clues that have been dropped by L&P.
So, for me, it's like a game in a game to try to imagine and speculate what's happening next, sometimes even going overboard over the smallest details ;) But that's funny too :D

I'm dead curious about the 12 tasks. The 3rd one was so well crafted (IMO) and even if one may not like the path, I believe that the effort in researching the topic and setting up the event has to be acknowledged. Probably the next task will be a little setback in that respect due to the limited settings, but sure enough I'm looking forward to see what the tasks are.
Other people here are "forced" to follow this path because it's tied with other paths (e.g. Alyssa), so it is still interesting to wonder how and if there is a way out of the tasks to "free" the other paths (we know that it will be the case for Alyssa).

Only thing that is been said is that Sophia
Python:
"She blushed like hell because the old man kept trying to glance inconspicuously between her boobs and her legs. "
and honestly at his place I don't think I would notice the hand on the back :ROFLMAO:

Anyway everything is possible, after all it already happened twice that Sophia was supposed to be unnoticed but she wasn't. First with Ellie and Julia kissing, she was spying and then Ellie revealed that they knew all the time. And more recently Nathalie, she revealed that she did the show on the bed on purpose because Sophia was watching her.
So the answer is always the same, we need to wait for the next scene with the postman to know for sure ;)
The only thing we know is that Sophia is a failure as a spy :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
I've watched this event a lot, and I can't say that I noticed Nat's arm. But I'm watching a still picture, not a moving image. It seems to me that Mr. Murray doesn't stop flirting with her. But then he flirted with Sophia in front of Dylan in an earlier scene, didn't he?

I just know I'd like to see more of Mr. Murray. I enjoy Sophia's taboo interactions with younger teens, but Mr. Murray is one of the characters closest to my age.

Reactions: Bane71

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I've watched this event a lot, and I can't say that I noticed Nat's arm. But I'm watching a still picture, not a moving image. It seems to me that Mr. Murray doesn't stop flirting with her. But then he flirted with Sophia in front of Dylan in an earlier scene, didn't he?

I just know I'd like to see more of Mr. Murray. I enjoy Sophia's taboo interactions with younger teens, but Mr. Murray is one of the characters closest to my age.
yes, L&P should have allowed sophia to flirt a little more; a couple of renders were enough for
to show off a little more before nat put his hand.

Reactions: Bane71

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Eehhhhhhh I think Sophia flirted plenty. The woman is standing there in her underwear, I can tell you that isn't easy to do. How much more flirty can you get?

You never know who you're talking to :confused:
1643043978275.png

And an interesting prediction :ROFLMAO:
1643044028096.png

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You don't have to take it personally. As an outsider, I just see the course of the thread.
You wrote it personally.

"How can you look forward to what's to come when you're already so negative."

Thank you for your apology.

However, If you read all of the thread you will notice that most of it is speculation on paths, possibilities of his presentation, questions on what hints or clues he is leaving and then the concerns about his production. The latter takes two forms. One is concern that this is headed toward abandonment and the end of the VN prematurely (my concern). The other is that it is a financial construct to soak the patrons for money (unnamed others). Unfortunately, both are valid concerns.

That is the gist of this thread. Not just negativity.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's not easy for you, but for our Sophia ... :unsure:
Your Sophia perhaps. But flirting more wouldn't have been in character for those of us that still play more or less loyal to Liam. Remember Nat is still on the GW route.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Has the ending already been written or does he play it day by day (game day)? I'm confused since this bonus event just suddenly poped up out of nowhere after the last update. That makes me think that the biggest problem might be his lack of imagination on how to proceed the story forward with so many plotlines going. He might have those little cliff notes we all see and expect but that does not mean that he has anymore than that.
I suspect he has an rough outline. A bit more than PD 15, PD 16, PD 17. However, none of us actually know. His commentaries though have hinted that he does not have a complete outline. In fact it is likely, since translation is always after Photoshopping, that he does not have any script at all. If he did then translation could be accomplished immediately and any changes easily adjusted for as the artwork proceeds. Also, he recently engaged a writer, not a translator. Why would he need this? Easily this could be because of the spiderweb of plotlines and that he is beginning to burnout and knows he cannot finish in the previous paradigm of production. This is speculative but, that is why we are here right. To speculate all things AWAM.

3.20 star(s) 459 Votes