Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
It shows its under review
Shiiit! why he doesn't have an "official" F95 account ? :cautious:
He said on his page he thinks everyone on F95, etc is "stealing" the game. It's been said he has more than one "unofficial" account and even 1 that's somehow a moderator (unconfirmed.) That would explain why a lot of negative comments/reviews get deleted as "off topic" or such...

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
He said on his page he thinks everyone on F95, etc is "stealing" the game. It's been said he has more than one "unofficial" account and even 1 that's somehow a moderator (unconfirmed.) That would explain why a lot of negative comments/reviews get deleted as "off topic" or such...
Well, if that’s the case, and he lurks on here, maybe he should start actually listening to some of the criticism on here. He might get some more supporters. I’m not going to pay to get blue-balled, sorry not sorry. I can go to a strip club for that.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Well, if that’s the case, and he lurks on here, maybe he should start actually listening to some of the criticism on here. He might get some more supporters. I’m not going to pay to get blue-balled, sorry not sorry. I can go to a strip club for that.
He didn't even listen to it on his Patreon page from people who WERE paying. He has his cult who love everything he does.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
What will happen if everyone moves to subscribestar?
It'll be better But the only issue is that all subscribestar members will have to pay through CC/DC. Patreon has verious options like PayPal, Apple Pay & CC/DC too..
And most of the patreons pay via PayPal

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I think Patreon has rules about child nudity/incest contents what can be shown and what it cannot in a novels...if they find this VN went against those rules then poof...idk how it stayed that long.

Reactions: oraclesan

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
It needs no motivation or expertise. Devs just fear people won't follow. You can be sure that part of patrons won't follow because you can't use Paypal on Suscribestar for example.

It's not so easy to play his income on a roll of the dice.

Edit: But it's also dangerous to stay on Patreon...
He should have thought of this before making AWAM his retirement plan

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes