DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
A Wife and Mother [v0.201] [Lust & Passion]
IOS/IPHONE port:-
Workupload

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join me for back up.

Please Support me:-
Join the army of ios/iphone users(for discussion):-
Good Job

Reactions: reviewer5233

Brazzoth

Nov 2, 2018
I find it very suspicious that he magically goes under review after all these years, 1 month update for 5-10 renders then putting another event in the spa/gym with vicky and ZAP! he disappear and will have an excuse to release this short update for September.

Because this other short update could have been released by July (by dreaming a bit but feasible) and the side jobs by Sept.
But no... Here we go again with unsuspected bullshit coming all over again that will delay even more, if he can't get the page back you can be sure the game will be definitly dead this time.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
I don't know if I did it right, but I wrote an e-mail to PATREON.

Good morning Mr. Patreon how are you?
I am well, thank you. I know you didn't tell me but I'm sure you thought so.

I am writing to inform you that it is not right that you have suspended Lust. I know him well he is a good guy, he would never play a game that goes against your rules.
Don't shake your head Mr Patreon I saw you....
However let me tell you something very important. The last episode where you see Sophia licking her daughter's pussy is actually a big misunderstanding.
If you scroll slowly you can see that Sophia at one point stumbles and falls between her daughter's bonds.
Unfortunately these things happen. So please reconsider and reactivate my friend Lust and above all give the users a chance to keep asking if there is a hero.
Do you know how difficult it is to ask other users if there is a hero who wants to share Lust's game?
So I trust in your infinite kindness and kindly ask you to activate Lust as soon as possible.
I see you snickering.... But know that I and all the guys at F95 will be willing to come to your office and open your asshole if you don't..
Hey! What are you smiling about?
Shit he likes the idea.
Guys we're fucked.
You just made this shit more weird than the Netflix Tom Brady Roast.

• Haha
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

cicatryl

Oct 4, 2023
Hello, why does my game always end at update 0.200 when the daughter leaves the mother on the terrace? While I have DL the new version 0.201... I don't understand =(

wolverutto

Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys
In order to see the scene from version 0.201, should I load the save from 0.200 or the save from 0.195?
Thank you very much

w.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
He needs to get off Patreon, make SubscribeStar his main thing, and dial Dylan, Sam, and Zac back to where they were at the beginning. It bugs me to no end how they suddenly hit a massive growth spurt over like a three week period (in-game), and now all look like they’re in their late-20s.

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
He needs to get off Patreon, make SubscribeStar his main thing, and dial Dylan, Sam, and Zac back to where they were at the beginning. It bugs me to no end how they suddenly hit a massive growth spurt over like a three week period (in-game), and now all look like they’re in their late-20s.
I really hope that this will be the big event when developers all move in numbers to Subscribestar. Adult games are Patreon's biggest earner, we need to hit them where it hurts. Personally I'm moving all my subs over, at least until they stop these stupid witch hunts.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
The only problem with substar is payment options. They only accept cards.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes