palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Or not if he needs to fix important things :cautious:
What have you done, Bibi? What.Have.You.Done.

Surely your code is to blame. Guys, I'll get the torches. Anyone got some pitchforks?

On a more serious note; Patreon did update their ToS a while ago, and AWAM isn't the only game that got the review stamp, so I'm wondering... Did the DoL version have any content where a character does not consent to what was happening (in a sexual scene)? Subway thugs? Neil drugging Sophia into submission? Anything like that in DoL? That could already be enough as Patreon explicitly pointed out that consent has to be a given for any sexual activities, and that's just one thing.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
What have you done, Bibi? What.Have.You.Done.

Surely your code is to blame. Guys, I'll get the torches. Anyone got some pitchforks?

On a more serious note; Patreon did update their ToS a while ago, and AWAM isn't the only game that got the review stamp, so I'm wondering... Did the DoL version have any content where a character does not consent to what was happening (in a sexual scene)? Subway thugs? Neil drugging Sophia into submission? Anything like that in DoL? That could already be enough as Patreon explicitly pointed out that consent has to be a given for any sexual activities, and that's just one thing.
Ah... this infamous non consent stuff.... :cautious:
I never "played" DoL, I can't say but I don't think so.

Reactions: palmtrees89

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Ah... this infamous non consent stuff.... :cautious:
I never "played" DoL, I can't say but I don't think so.
It must be Tyler forcefully pulling Sophia's towel in the spa in the previous update that's non-consent stuff :LOL:. That was in the DOL version when it got leaked here.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
For the past two years I’ve seen many negative comments here about AWAM. Some of them really mean… When I first joined I went as far back as 2019 and saw that people were complaining about the same things! If so many people hated him how come no one reported him…?

On the other hand if there are issues about this game I have a few questions about this game:

- If LP is violating Patreon rules how come “No more money” is not doing the same? It is also incest and even though the words landlady (mother) & flatmate (sister) are used it is easy to understand the true meaning of them!!!

- Why is he violating the rules since there is nothing against patreon?! Dol it’s ok according to patreon. He’s just using the platform for marketing purposes let’s say…

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
- It is also incest and even though the words landlady (mother) & flatmate (sister) are used it is easy to understand the true meaning of them!!!
Because, at least for now, Patreon don't check what it could or seems to be, but what it is. And imo, it's simply because they don't care at all in the end. Money is money.

If Patreon is interested, they can ask me to scan the code of all these games. You can be sure that 80% them would be banned in the following days :whistle:

Reactions: Lust & nipple

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Now he has motivation to do this and he had tech experts like you to lean on to help him do it.
It needs no motivation or expertise. Devs just fear people won't follow. You can be sure that part of patrons won't follow because you can't use Paypal on Suscribestar for example.

It's not so easy to play his income on a roll of the dice.

Edit: But it's also dangerous to stay on Patreon...

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
For the past two years I’ve seen many negative comments here about AWAM. Some of them really mean… When I first joined I went as far back as 2019 and saw that people were complaining about the same things! If so many people hated him how come no one reported him…?
Everyone who complains about this game at one point were fans of the game but tired of slow updates. They take their anger out with mean comments here in the thread but they all love the game.

Everyone here I believe wants L&P to succeed (not in milking) in finishing the game or deliver faster updates and no one would report him on Patreon except a unhappy Patreon of AWAM.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes