Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018

Is the version 0.065 for Mac planned?
The game will continue to be tracked on Mac?

Thank you but the file is damaged to the extraction :cry:

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Are they going to continue the storyline of going to the subway to get revenge with your sister?

Gregor34674

Aug 7, 2017
what happen with young boys sophie & patricia meet on the way to museum, why don't they call sophie for another meeting / date i hope the dev don't forget that scene
I am not up to date. 0.055 was the last version I played and I will wait a couple months more before bothering to download. Because I have read that in the last two updates there were no sex scenes, I answered the previous question. But I do not know the details of the scenes in last two updates.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
what happen with young boys sophie & patricia meet on the way to museum, why don't they call sophie for another meeting / date i hope the dev don't forget that scene
Hasn't forgotten them. I can't remember which day the dev stated they will return in but they will return later. It was fairly late if I recall.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I am not up to date. 0.055 was the last version I played and I will wait a couple months more before bothering to download. Because I have read that in the last two updates there were no sex scenes, I answered the previous question. But I do not know the details of the scenes in last two updates.
I realy hope that the last months cycle is only exception.I mean 1 playable day for 3 months,way too slower.
There will be one optional sex scene with Liam in next 6 months,but for anything besides him,don't expect it to happen before 2020 for another woman/girl and 2021 for some of the boys/men.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I don't want the museum boys to come back any time soon - don't get my wrong, I'm looking forward to that storyline (a lot), but if they come back now the best they're going to get from Sophia is a firm handshake.
Sophia needs a few more weeks of her defences being slowly worn down by other dudes - once she's passed the Making-Out / Oral / F*cking thresholds with one dude it opens the door for other dudes to cross that same boundary.
Once the Museum boys storyline starts properly they're going to have two, maybe three scenes with Sophia at most, so I want those scenes to count.

Reactions: mexles21
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes