rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hello guys
any chance Ellie has a secret relationship with her brother?
or with some man in the future?

Reactions: AlienEDM

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The EXACT process I did was; Opened the terminal, dragged the game into the terminal and hit return, then I typed "chmod 755 Contents/MacOS/A_Wife_And_Mother Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/A_Wife_And_Mother" but without quotes, then hit enter.
This is the message it gives me-
chmod: Contents/MacOS/A_Wife_And_Mother: No such file or directory

chmod: Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/A_Wife_And_Mother: No such file or directory
The errors make it look like you're not in the correct directory; probably because the first step of the procedure is incorrect.

Instead of just dragging the game to the terminal window, try typing "cd " (without the quotes, that's cd and a space), then drag the game to the window and hit enter. Do the 2 chmod commands after that.

You shouldn't get any error messages.

Reactions: Houy273

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I am sure most of you have played the update by now. After the bikini deal, theres an option of Sophia allowing Dylan to see her in underwear but she never really expands on that, she makes the offer, dylan says its no different than a bikini then she changes the topic to go and buy some games.
In the day planner, I see theres a sophia/dylan event at night of day 8 so maybe the underwear thing would happen then i.e in the next update?

solidus2010

Mar 7, 2018
The errors make it look like you're not in the correct directory; probably because the first step of the procedure is incorrect.

Instead of just dragging the game to the terminal window, try typing "cd " (without the quotes, that's cd and a space), then drag the game to the window and hit enter. Do the 2 chmod commands after that.

You shouldn't get any error messages.
You are the man! thank you

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Ellie is too fine a character to waste on a token dicking.
i think she going to an incest with dylan since the event that dylan forgot to lock his bathroom, and ellie she accidentally watch her brother cock and dylan he notice ellie cleavage at the beggining of the game, or with sam since her mother suggest her

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
And tell me please, you find realistic that the MC is almost fucked by the neighbor's son at the cello lesson, but finds it immoral to swim in a bikini in her own pool with her son? NOSENS!
This a thousand times.
The problem is that you can't make a game about incest when you also claim that it's supposed to be the most realistic game out there.

Can I see incest happen in a realistic setting? Sure. But definitely not as the first sex scenes in a game. Incest is with due reason something incredibly filthy and most people won't consider it, ever.

Let's say Sophia went down the filthy road. Some cheating events (gym, school, after work) and she comes home drunk, horny and basically takes advantage of her son.
That's realistic. Far more realistic than her son going after her on his own advice.
As it stands now he will somehow lure her into sex or even force her. Because that's how his character is.
And that is not realistic. Not at all.

This is of course what the incest fans want to see. They see themselves as the small boy who fucks his mother based on his own ideas.
But this just makes this another incest game with the same tropes you see in every other incest games.
Which is not what this game wanted to be according to the Dev.

Girl Life is in that regard far more realistic even though everyone and their mother want to fuck the MC.
Incest is in the game but it takes a long time and numerous events and checks to get there.

Oh well.

Last edited:

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
This a thousand times.
The problem is that you can't make a game about incest when you also claim that it's supposed to be the most realistic game out there.

Can I see incest happen in a realistic setting? Sure. But definitely not as the first sex scenes in a game. Incest is with due reason something incredibly filthy and most people won't consider it, ever.

Let's say Sophia went down the filthy road. Some cheating events (gym, school, after work) and she comes home drunk, horny and basically takes advantage of her son.
That's realistic. Far more realistic than her son going after her on his own advice.
As it stands now he will somehow lure her into sex or even force her. Because that's how his character is.
And that is not realistic. Not at all.

This is of course what the incest fans want to see. They see themselves as the small boy who fucks his mother based on his own ideas.
But this just makes this another incest game with the same tropes you see in every other incest games.
Which is not what this game wanted to be according to the Dev.

Girl Life is in that regard far more realistic even though everyone and their mother want to fuck the MC.
Incest is in the game but it takes a long time and numerous events and checks to get there.

Oh well.
So, you think the MC swimming in bikini at home is an incestuous behavior? I am not talking about consenting incest scenes for now. but the dev could put plenty of teasing scenes which will, at the same time, spice the game and make it more interesting, and remove some inhibitions from the MC to prepare her for the serious things later. but all we got in 14 months is a stollen kiss.
And again, do you find realistic the fact that a modest mother like MC make a deal with her own son : "I'll undress in front of you only if you clean your room" a silly and ridiculous idea because even a filthy mother don't do that explicitly.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Another Lesbian path option overshadowing anything non-lesbian.

I realy start to fear this game is spiraling down towards total Lesbian focus bias ...
I will be pacient - but not for long ...

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Another Lesbian path option overshadowing anything non-lesbian.

I realy start to fear this game is spiraling down towards total Lesbian focus bias ...
I will be pacient - but not for long ...
Look at the plan for the three days, and you will see that there are not so many lesbians there... The next day there will be as 3 events with Sam (one with Dylan).

Last edited:
Reactions: dima1986

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Again, the slowness of the plot is intentional, it is the whole point of the game, slow and steady.
He has 30 days already planned out and we are at day 8 right(and not even the whole day), not even close to half-way through and some are acting as if the MC should be banging half the cast already which is just sad really.
I can understand that people are impatient and want to get to the good stuff but that ain't happening, the creator is taking his time with the story as intended.
Lack of content ? for a monthly release for something the creator isn't even working full time on, he is doing just as well as the rest.
Does it leave me wanting more ? Well naturally since it's good stuff, I want more but I understand that it takes time so fine with it.

Reactions: Lerox and Jude6

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Can we concentrate on another problem?Size of the game.So far I have no problems but if this continue the game will be for sure more than 10GB at the end,maybe even more than 15GB.He should ask Ptolemy how he make the almost 10GB Dreaming of Dana 1.1GB.
My guess is that he will bring something next year.No way to make 2 years without at least something like handjob for male LI and probably much more for females LI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jude6

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Can we concentrate on another problem?Size of the game.So far I have no problems but if this continue the game will be for sure more than 10GB at the end,maybe even more than 15GB.He should ask Ptolemy how he make the almost 10GB Dreaming of Dana 1.1GB.
He did post this
Then: I'm thinking of uploading the next game version with unhidden files. Then I can, instead of uploading the whole game, just upload the new image/audio files plus the script. Then you'll need to download max. between maybe around 300 and 500 MB, depending on how many renders there will be in the update, and add/replace them to/with the old ones. Let's look how it will work

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes