UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
According to the game this lady is doing only groping things all the time but not have courage to take action due to her wife minded nature.
One of my mom's friend is that kind of lady, she is widow but naughty from inside and also shows herself as very conservative lady.
One night when she was sleeping at our house, i got courage to pull down her panty but due to fear i didn't go forward. But still i have no idea does she know what i did;)

• Haha
Reactions: Stephanie98

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
According to the game this lady is doing only groping things all the time but not have courage to take action due to her wife minded nature.
One of my mom's friend is that kind of lady, she is widow but naughty from inside and also shows herself as very conservative lady.
One night when she was sleeping at our house, i got courage to pull down her panty but due to fear i didn't go forward. But still i have no idea does she know what i did;)
Sounds like you were trying to rape her. Not cool.

Reactions: Jude6 and Alley_Cat
Apr 1, 2022
I had an experience, I touched my aunt during a massage, she guided my hands herself, her prank, and for me, trauma and months of masturbation, so everything is very controversial.
Still, games are games, life is different, In any case, a woman should control herself, just like men.

• Haha
Reactions: memo_herdez

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
I had an experience, I touched my aunt during a massage, she guided my hands herself, her prank, and for me, trauma and months of masturbation, so everything is very controversial.
Still, games are games, life is different, In any case, a woman should control herself, just like men.
Hahaha you never know what women exactly want from you. When i was teen she accidentally used to touch her boob or sometimes sit on lap, then what do you expect from teen to handle this kind of situation.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Was curious to watch her like that, not trying to rape her lol
i got courage to pull down her panty but due to fear i didn't go forward
What would have been the "go forward" part then if you "only" wanted to see her private parts? Which, by the way, is already considered a crime in most if not all countries if done without consent. You said it yourself, the only thing that stopped you was fear. Pretty disgusting thing to do if you ask me.

Anyway, I'm not going deeper into this as it's completely offtopic.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
The teaser animation is F-ing Dope!!! Curios, You can hear someone say "Look"! and then it sounds like "my neighbor"
I just listened to the animation clip with headphones, trying some filtering. I can’t make out anything definitive. I think I hear a loud “Hello,” then a loud “Look!” and just before the clip ends a “Hey look.” The rest sounds to me like street noise, Sophia’s heels on the pavement, and maybe a little muffled banter.

My take from the animated clip is that by the time Sophia descends the stairs and walks over to where she stands in the second preview image, the gang is going to notice that Aiden’s hot teacher is dressed really sexy, and that she is braless. I think they are sure to notice Sophia’s large MILF breasts bouncing and jiggling. We don’t know what, if anything, Aiden told his gang about Sophia’s appearance here. But at this point, I would expect the gang will be drooling over Sophia.

Reactions: DIRTY Filthy RAT

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I just listened to the animation clip with headphones, trying some filtering. I can’t make out anything definitive. I think I hear a loud “Hello,” then a loud “Look!” and just before the clip ends a “Hey look.” The rest sounds to me like street noise, Sophia’s heels on the pavement, and maybe a little muffled banter.

My take from the animated clip is that by the time Sophia descends the stairs and walks over to where she stands in the second preview image, the gang is going to notice that Aiden’s hot teacher is dressed really sexy, and that she is braless. I think they are sure to notice Sophia’s large MILF breasts bouncing and jiggling. We don’t know what, if anything, Aiden told his gang about Sophia’s appearance here. But at this point, I would expect the gang will be drooling over Sophia.
Most of the gang has already seen Sophia. There were 7 present the last time she was there & 9 this time. Your reference to "large MILF breasts" is interesting. Sophia used to be a perfectly proportioned woman until the Dev decided she must have jugs. [For that added jiggle?] Why such appendages should be seen as necessary in order to confirm the MILF status of the bearer remains something of a mystery to me, though I do have a few explanations & of course bad backs & sagging don't exist for the sexier characters of gaming world.

It seems that viewers/players will have to accept that Sophia could turn up looking as she does & get away with showing some skin &/or some touching, both of which would only act as provocation in RL, to go further. It might have been more realistic for this scene never to have been parachuted into PD13. Gangs are not to be trifled with & respond to teasing, especially if coerced, in a predictable & for someone looking like Sophia, an unpleasant way.

Now there's the idea that Aiden will orchestrate everything so that it doesn't go too far. What a power he must have. He's a veritable prince amongst scum. It could be, of course, that the Dev has other ideas as to how this will go down in damp squib mode. [Quite likely, IMO].

So, before the young ones & virgin wannabes send facepalms galore, bear in mind that I've been defending the prescence of this blackmail route for years, at some length & in detail. Thing is, I've also been defending the last vestiges of realism in AWAM. It seems you can't have both.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Progress Report Ver. 0.161.

90% - 90%
0% - 0%

View attachment 1806408
+10% rendered scenes for an update with approximately 100-150 renders.

Almost 2 days to render what... ~10 renders? That's a matter of minutes for L&P's rig. He's really hauling ass. Rendered scenes, not created scenes. His computer could easily render 600 images(scenes) in 48 hours. More even.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes