Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Um, maybe I missed something. I was hoping Liam would jump on Elli at some point. Maybe threesome with wife and daughter.
again nah A Threesome with Natalie (the maid) and sophie ,the Swingers friends Andy and Cathy and sex with Sophie of course:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and for Ellie sex with Sophie or dylan(not toghter) Julia or Logan.Maybe a Surprise like Sam or Patricia.Umm Aunt/Niece
There is aiso the Sam/Ellie branch. But asfor Ellie/Liam, if there was any chance of that, the girls wouldn't have acted anywhere nearly as hostile as they did when when Liam walked in on them. Besides, the three Ellie branches are already taken up by Logan, Sam and Jules.

And pretty much the Ellie route so far has been the story that Liam doesn't have the time orenergy for fucking Sophia, let alone Ellie too

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
There is aiso the Sam/Ellie branch. But asfor Ellie/Liam, if there was any chance of that, the girls wouldn't have acted anywhere nearly as hostile as they did when when Liam walked in on them. Besides, the three Ellie branches are already taken up by Logan, Sam and Jules.

And pretty much the Ellie route so far has been the story that Liam doesn't have the time orenergy for fucking Sophia, let alone Ellie too
the only thing i miss from the Liam Job what was cut is the older daughter of the boss she was hitting on sophie:
ok the second thing:
maybe in the L&Pcut of a wife and a mother or Remaster :ROFLMAO:

BadThingsHere

Mar 15, 2021
Why are't Dylan and Ellie a part of the story much? Unless I played it wrong. How do I know if I played the mother/son/daughter path right at the end of part 1?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why are't Dylan and Ellie a part of the story much? Unless I played it wrong. How do I know if I played the mother/son/daughter path right at the end of part 1?

The last Sophia/Dylan event in part 1 is the jogging event in the park. The last Sophia/Ellie event was a morning shower. Both on playable day 12.

As for a Sophia/Dylan/Ellie threesome path, I don't believe there is, or will ever be one.

As for Dylan and Ellie, their events total about 2/3 of the events, so they are a big part of the story. Just not really at the moment. We did just have a bonus storyline event with Dylan and Ellie, plus most of the rest of this playable day is Dylan events. The next Sophia/Ellie event is due playable day 14.

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
It's possible. He hasn't said after the v0.161 if there will be more animations in the next update, but you might want to consider there will animations.
Which might be the actual reason behind going with smaller updates but at the same place.
Yes, We would like to see animations at the next Dylan and ambar event. None of Dylan's recent single events have been interesting.

We hope the next Dylan and Amber event will be a hot event.

Aug 27, 2020
Yes, We would like to see animations at the next Dylan and ambar event. None of Dylan's recent single events have been interesting.

We hope the next Dylan and Amber event will be a hot event.
The only event where Dylan made some little bit progress was the mall event. the Sophia and Dylan jogging event was the normal and OK OK event. And not all of the Dylan events that followed were interesting events. The last major PD mall event with Dylan was. All of the Dylan events that followed were Filler (Very small) events and those events were not the sexual-related events.

I am eagerly waiting to see how much Dylan progresses in this PD 13 and whether Dylan goes one step further than the other characters in the story.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes