mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Dude, where you been? Game development has been getting slower for a half a decade. New delay tactics have been the soup de jour for years. This is not a surprise, or at least shouldn’t be. But at least this is a delay that results in something I can enjoy.

L&P has been 100% consistent on exactly one thing: it’s his artistic vision, he’s gonna do what he wants the way he wants at the pace he wants. I am not defending or endorsing or happy about this, but as a non-paying fan I do accept it.
"Game development has been getting slower for a half a decade" - does it excuse L&P's slowness just because others are doing it? Why did he become slower with the same level of quality, did other games not improve on quality? Also, there are many games that deliver more renders as time progresses or do not slow down significantly. Does that disprove your theory?

"But at least this is a delay that results in something I can enjoy." - would you enjoy it more if it was not an animation of walking? Bending over? The notorious "cloth touching"? Maybe (in)appropriate touching? I would enjoy the latter.

"he’s gonna do what he wants the way he wants at the pace he wants" - not true, he will not do shit if the subscribers drop or hopefully change his ways a little bit. We are talking modest changes here, not completely change the game.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
Been a fan ( and addicted) to this game since 3 years . I love the game the story the dialogue the renders everything. I pmayed the whole game many times . Sophia the conservative wife and teacher has done many erotic thing . Maybe she did more with girls ( almost everything). Her scenes with Sam, zack, Dylan and Ayden is the best for me . The slowly erotic approach is what making this game special . The game so far is full of eroticism with high quality renders and dialogue. The next updates will be hotter with boys.

Reactions: roro and hzjujk
Oct 31, 2019
This
imagine his future wife would be like sophia lmao
Crumb, the strange erotic comic illustrator, eventually married a woman that approached him because she had an appearance that matched Crumb's art. Maybe that will happen here..... Never know. Maybe the naughty faeries of erections will help the game creator. haha o_O

Reactions: agirisotcu

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Hii ya'll !!

Since AWAM is a native 720p game I took it upon myself to upscale the entire game into 1080p due to boredom and paranoia during this pandemic.

Yeppp, give or take around 8,270 renders all the way from the flight scene to the end of v.100.
The file size of my unofficial 1080p version is close to the official so yayyy.

Proof below-->

Before and After

View attachment 839181

View attachment 839745

Please feel free to let me know if you find any errors or artifacts on my part. I'll try my best to fix it:)(y)

I am new to this site so, take it easy on me lol

Thanks to monroe for being the awesome human that you are helping me with uploading the files. You are the best !

Here are the links to my 1080p version of the game AWAM [v0.100] :)

Win/Linux version -------------------------------------->

MEGA - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

Pixeldrain - AWAM [v0.100] Win/Linux (3.6 GB)

-------------------------------------------------------------->

With the obvious pros and cons of scaling images and videos the following content has been scaled and optimized multiple times for the optimal viewing experience without compromising much of the visually creative and artistic aspects of the project as intended by the developer(s) of said project. Eventhough I take into consideration adjusting the file size, chroma, depth, noise, blur and sharpness between the original and final content most of the time, other important visual details such as hair texture,hair strand separation, hair shine, skin texture, skin bumps, pores, subsurface scattering and obvious details in the base character models and their textures may or may not become smoothed out or accentuated in the process of upscaling and basic post processing, taking into account factors such as viewing angles, depth of field effects, various types of image noise, scene lighting and certain artifacts caused during the workflow.

Any attempt to further compress the provided content may or may not lead to visible image degradation when viewed at higher resolutions by the sensitive eye, but negligible at lower resolutions in which case I suggest you enjoy the offical release if you do not have the need to, the time to, or the internet bandwith to download large files.

The included unofficial version may be disabled, deleted or updated in the future.

Support the artists (y) .. Thank you for stopping by & hope ya'll enjoy ! .. Take care and stay safe !

Britt

Hi. You say your version is 1080p, yet it's size is smaller than the normal version .... How? Your file 3.94 GB and Dev file size is 6.5 GB.

EDIT: I see the Dev version is 0.150. Is this in 1080p ?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes