Apr 1, 2022
Is this animation official from L&P?

View attachment 1801166

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the second best animation in history, just imagine how Dylan, Sam, Zach will go the same way as Sofia, just imagine how they walk, without this animation, the updates didn't make sense.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Good animation, but what a useless one... we really needed to see her walking animated.. not like we can imagine her do it since the beginning of the game :rolleyes:
"Good but useless"?
Proves there's no pleasing some, even if it's all for free. But you're entitled to an opinion, of course.

I think this animation a piece of brilliance, also highly erotic. The subtle movement of hips, bust, hair, expressions etc. Then the perspective and tension as she advances into position.
Time to show applause and critical appreciation, someone worked hard on this.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
"Good but useless"?
Proves there's no pleasing some, even if it's all for free. But you're entitled to an opinion, of course.

I think this animation a piece of brilliance, also highly erotic. The subtle movement of hips, bust, hair, expressions etc. Then the perspective and tension as she advances into position.
Time to show applause and critical appreciation, someone worked hard on this.
I can't tell if you really mean this or are subtlety trolling. It's a 9 second walking animation, not a piece of modern art.

Apr 1, 2022
I can't tell if you really mean this or are subtlety trolling. It's a 9 second walking animation, not a piece of modern art.
No one jokes on such forums ...
Only politicians, businessmen, people who change the direction of human history communicate here, I understand that maybe you are not like that and happened to be here.... or maybe you're pretending that you're not.
I am personally an assistant to the president.
scale_1200.png

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
I'm dead serious, I also know quite a lot about art and aesthetics, but take that as anecdotal.
Of course you're entitled to the same old negativity we are accustomed to on this forum.

I just believe in praise where praise is due, and an element of gratitude for someones time. Perhaps you might enlighten us with an effort of your own, entirely for free of course.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
I'm dead serious, I also know quite a lot about art and aesthetics, but take that as anecdotal.
Of course you're entitled to the same old negativity we are accustomed to on this forum.

I just believe in praise where praise is due, and an element of gratitude for someones time. Perhaps you might enlighten us with an effort of your own, entirely for free of course.

I didnt see anyone asking :LUL:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
You should improve Sophia's position, because she's in a different place than in this picture
I admit that I was in a rush when I did that experiment.
First I went back and fixed the light direction to be similar to the image.
Please, consider that before today I have logged like 2h of serious use of blender, mostly rendering pre-made assets.
So apologies to Sophia (and everybody in the thread) but I was only able to replace her with a vertical post just to mark her position, which is now very close to the original IMO.

This is a perspective view of the scene *similar* to the origin.
1652118024261.png

Top view
1652118081634.png

And side view (Sophia POV may be higher than that, the proportions are probably wrong, but the point is that the higher/taller you are the less the view is occluded by that small fence on the edge)
1652118120142.png

Now when it comes to render there are many variables to take into account, among which the focal length. Here is a render from that POV with a 17mm focal length which is *approximately* (simplifying a lot the idea).
She may not recognize the face but for sure she can see that there are people other than Aiden.
1652118373156.png

The render I did in the other post was with a 36mm (i.e. more zoom in), here is another with 25mm
1652118231809.png

So I'd say that she will see the other gang members. And, please, don't take me too serious (never! :D ), for me it's just for fun and now I'm even learning something about blender ;)

Back to the animation, I really liked the cinematic effect he gave to the walk, with the camera backing up following Sophia and slowly getting lower to finally give a view from the bottom up of Sophia in all her splendor when she stops. For sure L&P knows how to create nice scenes and choose the right frame, now even in the camera motion he's showing a certain taste for these cinematic effects.

If I had to make a small remark, though, is that it would have been more convincing if at the end, when she stop and look at the scene in front of her, her facial expression changed to a different expression to show that she was worried/surprised/whatever of what she saw. That would have given more value to the animation (which, I get it, is to start experimenting with the tools and so on). Maybe it is not visible due to the resolution (as in the details are lost in the video compression).
1652119878444.png 1652119910587.png
I have no idea how difficult it is though, I guess animated expressions are very difficult in blender. I'll let the serious artists speak about that.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Animations in an erotic game are superfluous. That is something of an understatement. If you need animation to experience a little death because your erotic imagination is not enough, then you are either already totally jaded or dangerously close to senile abstinence.
We get a short animation of a beautiful woman. She simply works through our imagination, because she is a purely virtual character, nothing more. Some have wished for something like this after the Jennifer animation. Now you got it and it doesn't matter if Sophia is naked or not because Animations in an erotic game are superfluous!!!!
You ungrateful pirate pack ;)!

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Animations in an erotic game are superfluous. That is something of an understatement. If you need animation to experience a little death because your erotic imagination is not enough, then you are either already totally jaded or dangerously close to senile abstinence.
We get a short animation of a beautiful woman. She simply works through our imagination, because she is a purely virtual character, nothing more. Some have wished for something like this after the Jennifer animation. Now you got it and it doesn't matter if Sophia is naked or not because Animations in an erotic game are superfluous!!!!
You ungrateful pirate pack ;)!
While I reckon that there are some very nice animations in many games (the bonus scene among them), **personally** I don't feel the their need in VNs. And in particular in AWAM, which got my attention because of the subtle eroticism, the slow burn and the "showing without showing". Plus a MC decently developed with her emotions and inner thoughts giving a very good immersion. And still, with a lot of space for our imagination to create our version of the story and the characters.

In a way, to me, VNs and animations (especially this late in the story) are like watching the movie after reading the book it is based on. There is always the delusion or the deception of seeing a character depicted in a different way or a scene played out differently than imagined. Now, obviously, the distance between the single still frame of a VN and a video is not that big, but still the animation, IMO, prevent the mental exercise of the imagination.
I know, it may be silly, but for example just watching Sophia fully animated for the first time gave me that little moment of "is she really like this, is that her walk?". And I'm not in any way criticizing the animation and its quality, which is good under many aspects as I already said.
I'm just saying that, to me, at least at first, it takes away something rather than adding. (obviously if we had animations from the very beginning it would have been a completely different story in that regard).
Or, probably, it's just a small, pathetic rant of a guy from another generation ;)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes