kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
did he really made an animation of her walking? xD

alright the next big update gonna take forever, i can smell the animations for "sophia walking to the bathroom" or "sophia is lying down on the bed" or one of my favorites "sophia is brushing her teeths". :BootyTime:

thanks for sharing the animation, hero!

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
My guess would be around May 25th, as already predicted by Talcum Powder and his graphs. That is if the work on animation(s?) is complete, otherwise June seems more realistic.

By the way, one thing I want to mention; What exactly is the point of his $50 patron tier now ("special animations preview" tier)? The animation teaser has been released for $15 patrons. lol
The graph is actually trending towards May 18-21 now, even with the animation. It looks like maybe 4-5 weeks total.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She is coming in (look at the container and the building) and she has just notice that Aiden is not alone. The first teaser is the moment when she is near to the point when she stops in the video promo (different angle).
But how did Sophia realize that Aiden wasn't alone? Or Sophia has supersight and a retgen in her eyes that allows her to see through the wall as it looks like she is just entering Aiden's hideout.Aiden is quite far away and is covered by the wall

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
That is Sophia POV in the scene (more or less)
1652098975984.png
And this (more or less) what she sees
1652099019643.png
So she can see there are other people other than Aiden.

The animation is fine, especially if it is in the optics of experimenting with the model, transfer the models to blender, test everything so that when the time (will) come everything is ready and possibly it will take less time/delay.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
Good animation, but what a useless one... we really needed to see her walking animated.. not like we can imagine her do it since the beginning of the game :rolleyes:
It's evident that L&P is improving his skills from the beginning of the project. Looks like he is experimenting on how to improve game immersive. I don't see any problem except for delays in releasing updates.

It might prove more useful than pepper spray.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now everything makes sense

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
That is Sophia POV in the scene (more or less)
View attachment 1801287
And this (more or less) what she sees
View attachment 1801290
So she can see there are other people other than Aiden.

The animation is fine, especially if it is in the optics of experimenting with the model, transfer the models to blender, test everything so that when the time (will) come everything is ready and possibly it will take less time/delay.
You should improve Sophia's position, because she's in a different place than in this picture

Reactions: Ranxerox

Lenslav

May 3, 2022
What`s goning on ??? FEEBACK EMAIL ! We pay at Patreon for game and the potential of this game, not for the posts of game at Patreon. L&P can make a new animation post today but not time feeback email to subscriber get download link? RIDICULOUS !!!

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021

alright the next big update gonna take forever, i can smell the animations for "sophia walking to the bathroom" or "sophia is lying down on the bed" or one of my favorites "sophia is brushing her teeths". :BootyTime:

And the people here are loving it, saying it is "Hot AF", placing heart emojis and comments like: "I dont see a problem in this, they are experimenting". What can I say: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ this forum is amazing for the comedy material in it.

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
It's evident that L&P is improving his skills from the beginning of the project. Looks like he is experimenting on how to improve game immersive. I don't see any problem except for delays in releasing updates.

Now everything makes sense
I think this project is improve enough.
If L&P want to learn more skills please tell him to do in "next project"

Last edited:
Reactions: BorgiaBou

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019

...It's probably a snippet of a longer animation that is coming in the update...?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes