armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The animation is decent, but yeah. It's not worth it slowing development down even further for this. It's already been slow enough last year when we still had 1/3rd PD updates without animations as it took way over a year to finish PD12. Right now we're looking at 2+ years for PD13, so no matter how good the animation, it's just counterproductive in the end. What this game needs is story progression, not more features.

If L&P could atleast produce 5-6 renders per day as he did on 0.150 last year while adding animations, fine. Would still be snail speed, but atleast he wouldn't of cut the production rate in half for it.
Instead of the walking animation,he should animated how Sophia Will Smithed Andre.At least some action.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Quasirandom question, but Dylan, Ellie, Sam and Jules all go to different schools, don't they?
I think so. Thankfully we have nt spent any time at school with Ellie, Sam or Julia. I say thankfully as that would be another set of environments to prepare. Hence why most devs stick to just one school!! :)

RockSpice

Apr 18, 2021
Her daughter sure.
You mean Ellie ..... she is one real gemstone :), but we know that Liam was hanging out with young girl who looks like Ellie. This could lead to one happy family with all possible combination except Dilan - Liam (I'm not fan of Male/Male)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
You mean Ellie ..... she is one real gemstone :), but we know that Liam was hanging out with young girl who looks like Ellie. This could lead to one happy family with all possible combination except Dilan - Liam (I'm not fan of Male/Male)
Nah Liam is not cheating Sophie and that plot was cut (the sexies coworkes of Liam).

Reactions: Alley_Cat

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Um, maybe I missed something. I was hoping Liam would jump on Elli at some point. Maybe threesome with wife and daughter.
again nah A Threesome with Natalie (the maid) and sophie ,the Swingers friends Andy and Cathy and sex with Sophie of course:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and for Ellie sex with Sophie or dylan(not toghter) Julia or Logan.Maybe a Surprise like Sam or Patricia.Umm Aunt/Niece

• Love
Reactions: Alankrit and MYCIUS
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes