palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Just a little reminder.

We're now exactly at the 1 month mark since 0.161 was being released. It's probably gonna be a ~40 day development cycle again.

Just felt like pointing something out: Last update, some people said it took so long to create 140 renders because of the sheer amount of characters used in the scene. So, theoretically, since this update has likely only 2 characters with screen-time, it's either gonna be way more than 140 renders, or something unexpected which took more time to create.

I highly doubt this update will have more than 140 renders, and if none of the above is actually gonna be the case, it would mean he's gotten even slower, right? Can't wait for possible explanations from the usual suspects. ;)

I'm just saying this because some people here recently act like L&P's become "fast" for whatever reason.

Fingers crossed I guess?

ToshinRaizen

Nov 22, 2021
Just a little reminder.

We're now exactly at the 1 month mark since 0.161 was being released. It's probably gonna be a ~40 day development cycle again.

Just felt like pointing something out: Last update, some people said it took so long to create 140 renders because of the sheer amount of characters used in the scene. So, theoretically, since this update has likely only 2 characters with screen-time, it's either gonna be way more than 140 renders, or something unexpected which took more time to create.

I highly doubt this update will have more than 140 renders, and if none of the above is actually gonna be the case, it would mean he's gotten even slower, right? Can't wait for possible explanations from the usual suspects. ;)

I'm just saying this because some people here recently act like he's become "fast" for whatever reason.

Fingers crossed I guess?
more time more moola...

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Just a little reminder.

I'm just saying this because some people here recently act like L&P's become "fast" for whatever reason.

Fingers crossed I guess?
You are rushing because of an assumption. You know nothing about the actual number of images.
Most of the "usual suspects" have always wanted L&P to work faster, but have pointed out that L&P works continuously according to them.
Now the continuity of his work is only assessable on a large scale - over years. All we can prove is that L&P is still developing the game. The crystal ball readers have already predicted years ago that the development will soon stop.
Whether on the other hand the progress bar is pure fake and L&P of the last 30 days has lain 28 days on the beach on Bali with my money and has updated only the progress or whether he has worked only 2 hours or 8 hours a day I cannot prove or you not the opposite.
You wanted and hoped for an answer - you got it. Am I now one of the "usual suspects"? :devilish:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You are rushing because of an assumption. You know nothing about the actual number of images.
Most of the "usual suspects" have always wanted L&P to work faster, but have pointed out that L&P works continuously according to them.
Now the continuity of his work is only assessable on a large scale - over years. All we can prove is that L&P is still developing the game. The crystal ball readers have already predicted years ago that the development will soon stop.
Whether on the other hand the progress bar is pure fake and L&P of the last 30 days has lain 28 days on the beach on Bali with my money and has updated only the progress or whether he has worked only 2 hours or 8 hours a day I cannot prove or you not the opposite.
You wanted and hoped for an answer - you got it. Am I now one of the "usual suspects"? :devilish:
Well, I didn't say I know the actual render count for the next update. I was just pointing out that IF it's in the same ballpark as the previous one while taking the same amount of time, statements from people who said his "speed" from 0.161 was caused by the amount of characters during the scene don't make much sense. So what I'm saying is just that, according to their logic, this update should have way more renders and/or something else causing it to take the same amount of time. And if that's not the case, and the render count is still gonna be around 140 or less, then that simply means he's become even slower, which is the opposite of what some people recently said about L&P's development speed.

There's not much of an assumption in my previous post, just pointing out some facts and the flawed logic of some members.

Yes, you certainly are one of those usual suspects. :p

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
Well, I didn't say I know the actual render count for the next update. I was just pointing out that IF it's in the same ballpark as the previous one while taking the same amount of time, statements from people who said his "speed" from 0.161 was caused by the amount of characters during the scene don't make much sense. So what I'm saying is just that, according to their logic, this update should have way more renders and/or something else causing it to take the same amount of time. And if that's not the case, and the render count is still gonna be around 140 or less, then that simply means he's become even slower, which is the opposite of what some people recently said about L&P's development speed.

There's not much of an assumption in my previous post, just pointing out some facts and the flawed logic of some members.

Yes, you certainly are one of those usual suspects. :p
L&P got slower, I can't believe it.

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Hiring a coder would save so much time and allow L&P to focus on his strength, which is creating/rendering scenes. It's not like it would be that expensive and I'm sure there are fans who would even do it for free if it meant a faster release cycle.

Does anyone have the breakdown for how long each section of L&P process takes?

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I agree with you,
the development of the plot and the various branches that increase the number of combinations,
the fact that animations will be greater,
L & P's personal needs will lead to an increasingly slow and prolonged development.
I am also of the idea that the game will have no end
I doubt many will see the sex scenes they are waiting for.
After all he practically is putting all sex scenes in the last third of the game-10+ years away from now.
Each of the last 10 days should have 3-4 sex scenes.
Unless most characters are just red herring and there is no plan at all for a sex scenes with them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bane71

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Hiring a coder would save so much time and allow L&P to focus on his strength, which is creating/rendering scenes. It's not like it would be that expensive and I'm sure there are fans who would even do it for free if it meant a faster release cycle.

"Save so much time"... in a classic VN where 95% of the time is spent on rendering and translation :unsure:

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Can anyone tell me why Sophie did everything that Aiden say
How Aiden blackmail her
Or he just threaten her by use her son name???

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Damn how to transfer this final save? At the end of part 1 , no final save is generated , the game simply ends with the main character and her husband falling asleep .

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

The programming/translation part only takes a couple days at most with event-based updates. That really isn't the problem with this project, and L&P does have help with that already.

"Save so much time"... in a classic VN where 95% of the time is spent on rendering and translation :unsure:
It's all your fault. :giggle:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Damn how to transfer this final save? At the end of part 1 , no final save is generated , the game simply ends with the main character and her husband falling asleep .
Your AWAM1 isn't up to date. Look at here.
Where did you download your Part 1 by the way?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
AWAM 0.150 pc I downloaded from this site . The latest version .
Links from OP have been updated last monday. Previous one were wrong. Have you downloaded AWAM1 before this date?
In any case, you can update your AWAM1 with the link I gave you.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes