Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
OK ... reading back gonna skip this one yet again. False advertising Should be rated PG-13 since you don't get any bang for your "BUCK"
:cry: not corruption... that really does go anywere, incest helping ...with family and being a perv really doesn't count, lesbian a simple kiss and a few stares at body parts now come on, milf yeah she is hot but dad is the only tapper for that hence - > oral sex
Think there is 80% negative comments about this than positive...
See ya next month. And OMG no animation and it takes this long for updates...
:p Well on to something more... to fitting of this site. This thing reads like one of my exes Romance Novels. But hers had more sex lol
Now that what this NEEDS Above my POST! FAN ART PATCHES!!! (y)(y)(y):whistle::giggle::love::love:

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Sugarfreee

Jun 13, 2017
I'm doing filthy path route. But in this version i have only 18 filthy points. And now i can't do 'spa and janitor filthy route.
Anybody knows why?

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I do hope that the new rendering rig he bought would allow him either bigger updates, or quicker ones.

But at this point, this dev is a black hole of hope. Plus, this update feels like a big anti-climax after the previous one.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Okay, so there were about 10 ratings for this game overnight. I thought a huge update had dropped or something and the game blew up.

From what I'm reading though... it's not looking good.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Yes really. Now I'm not so narrow that I only consider sex to be content but character-wise alot happened. And as long as the characters are developing in a nice pace that's good content.
295 new renders spread over 4 events!
you call this "A LOT"????
other developers make 1000 within 1 month
this are just 150 per month!
you may have a look into here:
( i dont call 4 events - equal 2 events per month as "alot" )

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
295 new renders spread over 4 events!
you call this "A LOT"????
other developers make 1000 within 1 month
this are just 150 per month!
you may have a look into here:
( i dont call 4 events - equal 2 events per month as "alot" )
I don't give a shit about the number of renders. Can be 5, can be 5000. As long as the story progresses(this is a visual novel afterall) properly then that is good. Previous update for example didn't have that much progression for Sofia but mostly Ellie and some Dylan. This however did alot for Sofia's character which is the important part.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
:D:ROFLMAO::LOL:..... nice progress for 2 months: 2 girls kiss each other, son rejected once more, shower taken in school, a massage scene and a smalltalk in sauna...
YEPP - you are so right - thats really a BIG progression for 2 months :unsure:
Again, this is a visual novel, sex doesn't equal content nor should a visual novel be based on how much sex there is.
I see JOHN getting mentioned alot and it is a good VN but the amount of sex in that game does nothing for the story which is meh really.
Again, different strokes, different people.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

whoever

Apr 27, 2017
He isn't getting the full $4700 of course. He'll probably lose a percentage to Patreon. He'll lose a percentage moving the money from his payout processor (eg. PayPal) to his bank account. He earns over $10k/year so has to pay income taxes which can be substantial in Western Europe. That leaves maybe $3000. In euros that's €2600. That's about one to one and a half times the minimum income. That's awfully little for someone who is self employed and doesn't get a traditional salary.

He's creating something that involves a community. That's arguably a stress inducing factor. I'd go as far as to say he has just enough to live his life and makes the game for free, essentially.

So, instead of stopping your pledges, increase them (y).
Most dev's are from countries where the 4k euros have way more value than in Germany. Most people on this thread seem to not understand that.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Again, this is a visual novel, sex doesn't equal content nor should a visual novel be based on how much sex there is.
I see JOHN getting mentioned alot and it is a good VN but the amount of sex in that game does nothing for the story which is meh really.
i dont talk about sex - i am talking about 10 minutes stuff for a 2 month update
(and i dont like JOHN because its just a fuck orgy)
over here i see nothing of all - no real progression, less content and not even one real sex scene (that prude subject does not even have sex with her husband on the good wife path once since 15 days, and i bet there will be much more days without - how silly)

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
So why include a 'filthy route' if the dev does not plan to introduce any 'filthy' content?

Surely 'mildly inappropriate' would have been less misleading than filthy.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
So why include a 'filthy route' if the dev does not plan to introduce any 'filthy' content?
There is tho. We got 30 days of story here and we are day 10-11 so not even half way and the story is getting more and more filthy. I understand if people think that it is a slow pace and again, different stroke different people but the dev has been open about that since day 1 that it will have a slow pace and that ain't changing.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes