Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Has anyone else detected this error in script? Code Error: unmatching specification script line:
'day13_Sophia_Patricia_take_vengeance_on_thugs'

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script2.rpy", line 16044, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Patricia_take_vengeance_on_thugs' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script2.rpyc", line 16044, in script
File "C:\AWAM-0.07-pc\AWAM-0.07-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\AWAM-0.07-pc\AWAM-0.07-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\AWAM-0.07-pc\AWAM-0.07-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script2.rpy", line 16044, in <module>
NameError: name 'day13_Sophia_Patricia_take_vengeance_on_thugs' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
A Wife And Mother Vers. 0.07 0.07
yes - but i dont care about - i already give up the whole game and deinstalled all files and backups

Reactions: AlienEDM

Gexter

Jul 12, 2017
Ok, this update is nice but i have problem with Ellie's character. It's like 2 hours ago you were so intimate with your best friend, discovering your sexuality and now you are fawning to some random jock you've met at spa. It's wierd
I guess it's dev's way to set straight path and bi path. But why present them in the same playable day?
Anyway my Ellie won't touch a dick anymore after that kiss with Julia:love:

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
That's enough to quit your day job and devote yourself full time to doing the game. The fact that the game isn't further along is deliberate.
That would be 4219,2$ or 3702,19€
He probably gets his money send to his paypal and thus the state sees absolutely no money from him which means no taxes.

I am still amused when people tried to claim that this wasn't a lot of money in Germany. Absolutely hilarious.

He isn't getting the full $4700 of course. He'll probably lose a percentage to Patreon. He'll lose a percentage moving the money from his payout processor (eg. PayPal) to his bank account. He earns over $10k/year so has to pay income taxes which can be substantial in Western Europe. That leaves maybe $3000. In euros that's €2600. That's about one to one and a half times the minimum income. That's awfully little for someone who is self employed and doesn't get a traditional salary.

He's creating something that involves a community. That's arguably a stress inducing factor. I'd go as far as to say he has just enough to live his life and makes the game for free, essentially.

So, instead of stopping your pledges, increase them (y).
And here we go again.

Germany is apparently downtown Liechtenstein where you have to starve if you don't earn 3k.

Also lmao taxes :LOL:

she didnt like the Rock
Which is completely unrealistic. Everyone likes the Rock.

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I am slowly but surely being torn by this game. One hand I enjoy the story and writing but on the other there isn't a lot of sexual content considering how large the game is getting.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ok, this update is nice but i have problem with Ellie's character. It's like 2 hours ago you were so intimate with your best friend, discovering your sexuality and now you are fawning to some random jock you've met at spa. It's wierd
I guess it's dev's way to set straight path and bi path. But why present them in the same playable day?
Anyway my Ellie won't touch a dick anymore after that kiss with Julia:love:
I have the suspicion that this is the way that the dev will put sex in the game.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Dylan content progression is at 21 but the game stop you at 20, how go further ?
the last point you can get before the bath scene is if you don't stay and watch the game, he will kiss Sofia and if you think it's ok you get +1 with him so you can continue the bath scene.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes