Sahady

Jul 31, 2017
This game is something unreal, I was 23 years old when it started to be created, now I’m already 28, I’ll be 70 years old and my grandchildren will run into my room and say happily that there was finally a sexual scene NOT WITH HUSBAND in the game and I can die in peace knowing that some lucky people saw this scene

Deleted member 316652

Dec 3, 2017
This game is something unreal, I was 23 years old when it started to be created, now I’m already 28, I’ll be 70 years old and my grandchildren will run into my room and say happily that there was finally a sexual scene NOT WITH HUSBAND in the game and I can die in peace knowing that some lucky people saw this scene
yeah, it sounds optimistic to me. ;)

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
Out of everything, I find twerp content the least believable and the most tedious to get through. The idea of a snot-nosed little prick coming on to a grown ass woman irks me to no end. I can some what see how a mother/son relationship could end up twisted into something increasingly perverted, but, unless a woman has a tiny pecker + a baby face kink, I don't see why Dylan, or Sam or whomever else in that age range, could get with someone that looks and acts like Sofia.
My initial impression was that this game had a female protagonist and that we'd be following Sofia's daily activities. This "Dylan the Conqueror" tangent that we've been steered on, belongs in a DLC, in my opinion. Not only is it a delay/milking tactic, it's not even a very good one. It's crap like this that keep me from supporting this game.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
I was going to download it after a long year but seeing the comments I'm going to save trouble I won't burn megas :D

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
Now Sophia will have to face both Dylan and Sam in upcoming events
I do not undertake to condemn anyone, but in the second part of the game there is clearly lack of opportunity to adjust the parameters of the game, asking the gamer a few questions at launch so that gamers can play all the content without returning to the first part. If DMD GameDev was able to create this transition, I see no reason to do the same in this game. This fuss with saves in the future will disappoint many people, except the most devoted fans

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes