DreamsIsArt

Jan 15, 2022
How did you start the new update? when i open the game from the last save, the next screen shows "to be continued" and the game shuts down
On the main screen I went to the gallery and from there I saw the scene that everyone mentions. because in my save it also ends like yours.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: @PanDemonium

Tennyson@

Dec 31, 2020
So now it's a race between Dylan and Sam for moms
Dylan has a upper hand because of Amber
She is more bolder and literally pushed dylan for this sexual interaction it also sets a more forward scenario between her and Dylan for next meeting between them
Now Sophia will have to face both Dylan and Sam in upcoming events
I am curious will L&P is going to be this much forward with Sam and Sophia event or he will try to make Dylan take the lead against Sam

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Any1

I have a question :

WHO's AMBER ??

After 5 years introducing new chars ?? REALLY ?? R U serious ?? New way of milk.

Introducing more C's (like 50 from past like janitor, 3 workers, aunt & her husband, dozen school kids, 2 old guys in hospital, 3 child tutoring, and so and so etc , etc etc...) ARE NOT ENOUGH FOR MILKING !?

Let us applause for all imbeciles here who defend this game 6 years - they are so smart , so loyal, so honest, so optimistic...

AND THEY ARE ALL LUST AND PASSION FROM HIS SEVERAL BURNER ACCOUNTS !!
Amber has been around since the beginning. Yes, this game's development is too slow and has too many characters, but Amber is not one of them. There's even a character directory included in every download. If you can't remember Amber, that's on you.

Paveleks

Nov 23, 2021
So now it's a race between Dylan and Sam for moms
Dylan has a upper hand because of Amber
She is more bolder and literally pushed dylan for this sexual interaction it also sets a more forward scenario between her and Dylan for next meeting between them
Now Sophia will have to face both Dylan and Sam in upcoming events
I am curious will L&P is going to be this much forward with Sam and Sophia event or he will try to make Dylan take the lead against Sam
I think in 5 years you might find out
:ROFLMAO:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
The dev will die of old age before the first hard core sex thing even happens without the husband or with the kids. Minus helping with stoking "Eye candy for son" and a shower with what i think was her daughter. Others will have children in and out of college by then...teenagers will have kids of there own and we will have a base on the moon... Its been so long since i wasted my time to down load and play this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Someone really needs to burst this devs bubble :p:D

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
The dev will die of old age before the first hard core sex thing even happens without the husband or with the kids. Minus helping with stoking "Eye candy for son" and a shower with what i think was her daughter. Others will have children in and out of college by then...teenagers will have kids of there own and we will have a base on the moon... Its been so long since i wasted my time to down load and play this. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Someone really needs to burst this devs bubble :p:D
You are more likely to see Halley's Comet 2 times than to see Sophia having sex with a man other than Liam.

deniss95

Jul 10, 2022
No. Your version should end prior couch . You missed 1 part where she said to son : If you refuse to fuck me Ill just lay and rest on couch.

You activated bonus scene cause you probably skipped question and refused to fuck her 4 years ago. Now play from the start find that mistake you have made but without skip and fast forward this time .
It looks like this is a joke.
I used saves from the topic, so I did not miss any scene.

• Haha
Reactions: @PanDemonium

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Was about to search for what was the last couple of updates to this blue ball sim, but looking through the last 10 or so comments I got a pretty clear picture. This game still has absolutely no worthwhile content after so many years.

Funny how the fandom about this is still going strong, to the point that its actually much better than the original story line. :D

Kinda reminds me of how if you once go install one of the LL mods to your skyrim or fallout you can never go back.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes