Mar 14, 2022
For those that are new:

September 29, 2020 L&P wrote the following:
3) As for the help. I'm, currently looking and also communicating with some professional storywriters.
Since that promise, it's been:

• 652 days
  • Or 1 year, 9 months, 14 days excluding the end date.
  • Or 21 months, 14 days excluding the end date.
:sleep:

November 23, 2021 L&P wrote the following:
Furthermore: Next year I will try to look and approach some skilled artist and discuss with him/her a way how to make the scene creation faster, by keeping the artistic quality. The rendering is not the problem, like I already said many times. It's the actual creation of these scenes and adjustments. The only chance I see at the moment would be trusting a total stranger my files and the creation of a part of my scenes on his own responsibility. Also, a professional writer could be a relief because I'm also losing a lot of time at thinking about the dialogues. Two minds would be better here than just one of course.
Since that re-promise, it's been:
  • 232 days
  • Or 7 months, 20 days excluding the end date.

:ROFLMAO:

And then the cherry on top, September 24, 2020:
Nobody’s working over the Internet as long as they want their product to look like something.
Fortune 500 companies working remote? I don't know how. Impossible.
Studios like Pixar working remote? What? No way.

That's all.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
ok sorry cause i'm sure this has all been gone over, but I see a new scene with amber in the gallery, but i don't remember her ever showing up at all. And both saves i have on different routes end in the same place as the previous version.

How do you get on this amber scene? and the earlier one that it references? is that in 'part 1?'

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So...there's Dylan and Amber. Is Ellie around in this new update or not?
Next event on the Ellie route isn't until playable day 14. She'll be around for the bonus storyline at the end of this PD though.

Unless Ellie was in the shower with Jules.

A little curious what Amber's bathroom looks like though, but that mainly would be for fan art, which I don't do for this so much anymore.

Last edited:

intrigan

Jun 2, 2020
the path is completely different from groping. because this update is fir non-aiden route only
That is, L @ P invites gamers to guess for themselves that it's necessary to cut out an extensive piece of content with Aiden when replaying the first part in order to proceed to viewing new content in second part. Indeed, a Jesuit practice.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
Its similar with Jessica Hard News. There is no sex scene until now. They just make about faithful wife among so many temptations from mens storyline
It is similar if we talk about quality of renders. AWAM starts October 2017, JOHN June 2018. Both games are in 13-th playble day. But Jessica has so many times sex with her boyfriend, lesbian sex twice (with two different ladies), threesome with him and her neighbour, blowjob to Mr. Parker, fingered by the major... If you count the voyeur scene in her neighbours or in the bar toilet, with teenager in the toilet - JOHN is far ahead...
AWAM is forward if we talk to touching fabrics!

xhyntos

May 15, 2017
Can someone tell me whats new in this update? I try playing and ended after showing breast to aiden gang, thanks!!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes