chai75

Jul 20, 2020
[QUOTE = "PietruccioTheHilander, bài đăng: 8842460, thành viên: 1527777"]
nhiều người giống như bạn có cùng vấn đề, hãy đọc lại một số bài viết
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
tại sao không giải quyết vấn đề này, tôi là một người chơi mới làm thế nào tôi có thể chơi ở đây.
start from the beginning (part1 -> part2)
Mới chơi thì chơi từ đầu đi, hehe

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Honestly, after 4 years or is it more, i think blowjobs are warranted. How long you want to progress the game to get a climax of any sorts?

And why can't she give those guys a blowjob? They blackmail her and expose herself in public. Perhaps they are no perverts after all.
The game itself is arousing for sure. There are a lot of nice things in it but it falls flat in the sex department. At least for me.
I always do not understand why here is always suggested that he must come blowjob first. Something like this is something very intimate / private. Why should you give the three guys a blowjob. To do this, Sophia would have to be stupidly horny beyond all limits. And we know that Sophia does not like swallowing sperm.
Anyway, is an experience in reality really so that wen you meet a woman, she always wants to blow you immediately at your first sexual interaction?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
I always do not understand why here is always suggested that he must come blowjob first. Something like this is something very intimate / private. Why should you give the three guys a blowjob. To do this, Sophia would have to be stupidly horny beyond all limits. And we know that Sophia does not like swallowing sperm.
Anyway, is an experience in reality really so that wen you meet a woman, she always wants to blow you immediately at your first sexual interaction?
Maybe, but that last update Sophia does talk about blowjobs and how she likes giving them to her husband and how it can turn her on.
She didn’t even call it oral sex, she said “blowjob” to the shota boys and then explained the act to them

Reactions: nexer and peas
May 15, 2022
No, There's a number of times where you get sent directly to "To be continued" from the Amber/Dylan event, without the tutoring job being played, check the code.

Also, attached a final save from part 1.
with
Nursing_job_accepted = False
day18_Sex_Ed = True
sex_ed_progress = 4
filth = 58
and
Amber_Sophia_Dylan_Sam_events = True

It will get you no new scene.

edit.
That playthrough has amber=0. Needs a 4 and for Dylan to be bold to be able to get the tutor scene.
So, it's a bug. Should hopefully be fixed in an update.
It's possible...
I will check ASAP :cool:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Maybe, but that last update Sophia does talk about blowjobs and how she likes giving them to her husband and how it can turn her on.
She didn’t even call it oral sex, she said “blowjob” to the shota boys and then explained the act to them
Yes, she talks about it but relates it to her husband. Why would she kneel down and give all three guys a blowjob afterwards? I don't understand the connection you see!?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Yes, she talks about it but relates it to her husband. Why would she kneel down and give all three guys a blowjob afterwards? I don't understand the connection you see!?
Well wishful thinking, but for sexed lessons, she could describe different sex acts & of course she will want to use a banana but those little shota rascals will convince her that they want to feel what that pleasure from oral feels like, so can she demonstrate on them for educational purposes only of course

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Dear Sabertooth__,

I think I've won the bet ;):p

Kind Regards,
PB
Umm, I don't really understand a few things. 1st i don't remember making a bet. Next and the more important part is

IMG_20220826_231839.jpg
While i am of the belief that the next update of Sam will release in the first half of October, and we will get all the teasers by September. I don't understand how you win when you said come back in 16-24 months. Your projected date for Sam's update comes to August 8th of 2023 to April 8th of 2024.

So logically i am wrong by 5-10 days in my estimate. You are wrong by 10.5 - 18.5 months. I guess I can comfortably take the victory. ;)

May 6, 2018
Is there any version to download, where I can play this game starting from zero to now in a single row ?
I mean, without playing part 1, converting saves to part 2, and then playing part 2 ?
Thanks

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes