Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Ava has fathered two gnomes or fused children. No wonder she turned to religion. The compulsion to please Patreon and supporters lead to such results.
I doubt we see them in DoL. So I doubt it has anything to do with Patreon.

amin2020

Dec 10, 2020
The next update will only show Sophia's breasts to Sam, and this update will end without sex like all updates

roro

May 29, 2017
The dev also told us updates would be quicker.
And? haven't they got quicker? 1-2 months for an update instead of 4-5 months, that's what quicker means. If you (or anybody else) really thought he meant quicker developing spead/ quicker pace or in other words - more content in less time - that's on you. He never said nor hinted that, and if you've been here long enough you should know it's not going to happen...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This question was probably answered many times and would annoy someone for sure, but I'll bite the bullet.
Is there no effective way to get rid of the blackmailing piece of shit with plot armour named "Aiden" so far and not getting MC into some sort of another unwanted "relationship" with yet another creepy degenerate character?
Other than cutting out the Dylan and Sam paths.
That depends on your definition of "creepy degenerate character". But Sam's route is completely independent from Aiden's tasks. Last I checked, which was around the time of the dream sequence, it was entirely possible to reject Aiden's tasks while playing Sam's route.

My understanding is that at least the first few tasks is integral to Sophia being debased enough to even consider doing anything with Dylan. We'll have to see what happens on PD16 with the Morello option to see if Aiden has actally been "taken care of".

Reactions: xxxorro

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
Umm, I don't really understand a few things. 1st i don't remember making a bet. Next and the more important part is

While i am of the belief that the next update of Sam will release in the first half of October, and we will get all the teasers by September. I don't understand how you win when you said come back in 16-24 months. Your projected date for Sam's update comes to August 8th of 2023 to April 8th of 2024.

So logically i am wrong by 5-10 days in my estimate. You are wrong by 10.5 - 18.5 months. I guess I can comfortably take the victory. ;)
Well I wanted to bet you that it won't happen at your timeline. You didn't accept so true no bet was raised ;)
If it's not delivered by September, that means that you were incorrect and overestiamted L&P :p

Let's wait till Oct and see what happens... In still in play if that conent is not delivered because for example it takes 6months to render 6 images ;):LOL:

Nov 17, 2019
And? haven't they got quicker? 1-2 months for an update instead of 4-5 months, that's what quicker means. If you (or anybody else) really thought he meant quicker developing spead/ quicker pace or in other words - more content in less time - that's on you. He never said nor hinted that, and if you've been here long enough you should know it's not going to happen...
its the same content in the same time, instead of an update being day cycle we are getting it piece meal. The point was to quicken the cycle but the cycle is the same, not faster.

udogu

May 20, 2019
Coming back to this game after a few months, and I have a question about the two parts and how they relate to the different versions.

If I have this right, Part 1 ends at version 0.150, so it should be compatible with older saves (like 0.095 where I left off)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Troy9000
Nov 17, 2019
Coming back to this game after a few months, and I have a question about the two parts and how they relate to the different versions.

If I have this right, Part 1 ends at version 0.150, so it should be compatible with older saves (like 0.095 where I left off)?
Yes you need 0.150 to transfer over your save to the new one.

P0L3T25

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 1922907

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.165

This is a crunched version of A Wife and Mother version 0.165, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue. If you don't like the crunched low quality images, you can just put and replace the HQ images from v0.150, 0.160, 0.161, 0.165.

DOWNLOAD
CE v0.165
Win:
MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Android: MEGA - GOOGLE DRIVE
Pls update!!

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Ughh... I don't normally comment on content if it's not up my alley, but damn was this update disappointing. Please don't tell me the dialogue at the end means the next update will be more of the same. Is the Dev just taking creative liberty at this point or are people actually voting for this over all the other stuff that's actually erotic??

Reactions: Douglas Bezerra

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ughh... I don't normally comment on content if it's not up my alley, but damn was this update disappointing. Please don't tell me the dialogue at the end means the next update will be more of the same. Is the Dev just taking creative liberty at this point or are people actually voting for this over all the other stuff that's actually erotic??
No, it's L&P himself that finds the 2nd side job erotic. Apparently this storyline is his favourite in the entire game. In terms of votes the Myers' boys are somewhere in the middle.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
There was a big bug in AWAM1 where scenes could be unlocked wrongly. It has been fixed but many players probably unlocked scenes they shouldn't have.
I don't recall if it happened previously, but since it turned to AWAM 2 all the scenes have appeared in the gallery and very few are in my actual playthrough. I think the Dylan scene with the neighbor is the first I've seen in game. No Aiden and no side jobs, but they do show up.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes