armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Ughh... I don't normally comment on content if it's not up my alley, but damn was this update disappointing. Please don't tell me the dialogue at the end means the next update will be more of the same. Is the Dev just taking creative liberty at this point or are people actually voting for this over all the other stuff that's actually erotic??
The lingeire must be at least something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She definitely should show more,not less.Or let them touch her everywhere.Or finally do the handjob.

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
screenshot0001.png
Well said Simon!
If you want to continue with this "physics" approach to sex education next time I suggest you try testing the "Principle of Impenetrability of Bodies." I'm quite sure that, with a teacher as eager to teach as Sophia, you will discover how many exceptions there are to this basic physics law (especially if the body in question is hers).
At worst, with your little probe, you can still get important (and equally pleasing) confirmation results...
hotdog.gif

wh8780799

Oct 24, 2021
[引用=“chai75,帖子:8845982,成员:2626094”]
好吧,三个成年的孩子,我想下一堂课他们会问的,然后......他们将被教导如何将阴茎插入女孩(索菲亚)的阴道:罗夫尔毛:
[/引用]
我觉的不会哦,最多是内衣

ron nx

Jun 22, 2020
Can anyone provide me a save file, when I open the game with the save files which are already provided here, it shows not compatible with part 2

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
0.150 saves are for AWAM1. 0.170 are compatible with AWAM2 but I don't understand their relevance. They're not at the beginning of the game.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
hey
why i canot see the new scene and the storyline dont expand?
i have V.170 and story when sophia is on coach will finish
please help me
You must have like some, depending on the road you choose, some scenes are blocked.

The 2nd part not being ready to be finished, we are only at the beginning, therefore there is not yet the continuations of the various roads taken in the first part.

Reactions: hotdikboy

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
My thoughts on v0.170. This will contain few spoilers, so if you haven't played the scene, Don't read.

The scene is an improvement from the previous scene of the 2nd Job from Day 19. The visuals for the first time looked actually great in the 2nd job. Sophia looked excellent and the Outfit was indeed appealing in the event. In terms of writing too, the scene was done nicely, the progression was what most already expected to some extent. The scene didn't feel like it forced progress but rather it kept to the same theme for the most part and explored around it. It was a good way to make the event feel like a lot was happening but at the same time he didn't have to go above and beyond and do something that had not been done in the game. To me this is best scene of the day till now. I still expect Dylan Sophia in the evening to surpass it for me.

From what little we see of Leah, there not much to conclude about her, the only hint we got that Ava is MAYBE more lenient towards her daughter than the boys. So what her role in this story will be is still a mystery.
The boys' behaviour was just as expected after the first class. They are overwhelmed by this new feeling that they have discovered. And even when Sophia tries to teach using a more conventional method given her limitations with the banana and condom, the boys outright refuse it. They want her to keep using them as the models. Which is very in line with how you expect clueless teenagers to behave after their last class. The boys also seem really dedicated. They remembered everything from the first class and diligently picked up anything that was taught to them. Shows that they have a good grasping capacity and a genuine interest.

Interestingly in this scene Sophia also came prepared to show her breasts. She knew it would happen and she took her measures. The tape, personally speaking, i quite liked it. It was kinda sexy seeing her nips being covered by the tapes. She did her preparations, like the tapes, banana, condoms. She was willing to go the extra mile which is in line with how Sophia behaves throughout the game. Overly engrossed when it comes teaching or being the mother. She is too kind and emotionally driven for her own good. She came prepared to show her boobs and she did. Beyond that the boys took a bit of an unfair advantage of the call. And the final few renders without the skirt, was a good way to finish the scene on a high.
We see in this scene Sophia getting kinda turned on. Agreeing to bring Lingerie next time which might also be in part a result of her actually deriving excitement from this. She likes the idea of her serving as fap material to young boys which we already knew from the mall scene when she learns what the guys in school want to do with her. She even acknowledged it during one of the tasks if i remember right but not sure on that.

The dialogues in this scene are quite interesting as well. A bit about incest, pregnancy, Sophia getting somewhat turned on, her admitting the boys have dicks decent enough to satisfy her, handjob, blowjobs, breastfeeding, Talking about her landing strip. And this still doesn't cover all the kinds of things talked about.

Negatives
The dialogues seemed very convenient. I couldn't help but feel like Sophia's dialogues were basically just used to give hints to the boys in what to ask next. For eg. Sophia bringing up Blowjobs again and again in the lines, even though it didn't seem that necessary for her too, naturally this will get the boys to question her more about it and maybe someday ask her to show them. This is just one instance of the few other times this happens in the scene. Now it is a commonly used method, most writers basically use one character's dialogues as cue for the other to advance the plot. More often than not it becomes pretty obvious and it breaks the immersion as you see the writer is trying hard to drift the conversation in a certain direction.

Next criticism of the scene is the use of a single image for long segments of dialogue. It was impossible to ignore it. It was another thing that continuously pulled me out if the scene. This isn't L&P's style and it really doesn't go well with this novel. I understand his reasoning for that, also that the scene was big even without such renders. If he did make renders for conversations as well. The scene would have gone upto 270 with ease.

So in the end I'll give it a 7.6/10.

Regarding the possibilities of the next event in this route we can assume a lingerie show and since Jacob did touch her pussy, it is quite possible that the next class discussion will be about her vagina and we might get to finally see it but i will like to keep my hopes in check.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The lingeire must be at least something like this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She definitely should show more,not less.Or let them touch her everywhere.Or finally do the handjob.
It doesn't matter, any scene with those kids will never be erotic to me. I'm never gonna get my Ellie shower scene.. :cry:

EricTrump

Jun 25, 2017
That Final Save process is a poor creative choice. I tend to delete games for space, some are big and if you have 10 or so they add up. I remember playing this game most of the way through. I remember it being pretty good and lo-o-o-ong. So long it was the first game I've ever had the thought, good thing it's in two parts.

But no way I'm downloading, then running it for a hour to get to the final save just to get to the new parts.
Save process is of poor design, potentially a dealbreaker

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes